Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bella46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Ill Spirits in home

Hello everyone, I know you all have heard it before, but I do believe my house has bad spirits in it. Like others, I've felt and sensed ill spirits or negative energy surrounding my home from almost the beginning. After I'd lived here for about 10 years, I asked the lady who gave me my Bible study if the house could be haunted. She and her companion, both said, without a doubt that it could, but didn't give me any solutions of how to rid my home of them. Is the belief of exorcism really true? If I go to a priest, can he bless water for me to sprinkle in my home to free my home of it's negative energy? Any response would be appreciated.
    bella46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Continuation of previous message
    I forgot to say that before I moved into my home, a was, in a fit of rage killed her sister in my living room...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Father Malachi Martin was considered to be one of the best Catholic exorcist.
    I think he has a book. I would find somebody that was under him if at all possible.
    You have to be careful even with a priest.
    There are others that do it too that are not priests.

Also if an exorcism is done with salt it needs to be sea salt.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:38 PM
    What state do you live in I can try and find if there is somebody in your area that would be best for your problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Exorist is ridding a person of a evil spirit, for homes they do a house blessing. Holy water is holy water, most priests will give you some.
    Best have the priest to come to your home and do a blessing.
    I have been in very "evil" homes, so yes I believe it is possible.

I have done many myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Is my home being visited by spirits? [ 9 Answers ]

I moved into my home in May 05. Every evening I feel someone is watching me and every night I wake up at 3:00 am with the feeling someone was just in my room. My daughter (23) has had the same feelings. Her room is in another part of the house. One morning at 3:00 I and my dogs woke to the sound...

What should I do about spirits I feel in my home? [ 10 Answers ]

I am very sane, no mental issues. I am very intuitive and consider myself very capable of being in touch with the "other side", but am too afraid to open the door. I don't on a normal basis feel spirits but occasionally I do. Lately I been sensing a presence in my home. Particularly in my...

Think I may have spirits in my home [ 7 Answers ]

I recently moved into an older house.My daughter hears strange noises in a cubby hole closet in her room at night.She also said that she has felt things touch in legs when she in bed.Last night I bottle on my night stand flew off and hit the floor my daughter is afraid to sleep.I feel if we do have...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search