Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lixue-Sebille 3 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Does anyone know of any love/vampire books?
    I've already read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and that just got me into vampires and love and all that stuff. Any good suggestions?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Anne Rice has some vampire-esque books you may be interested in?
    CallyKatDragon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 03:10 PM
    I'm rather fond of Got Fangs by Katie Maxwell
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Check out the series by Charlaine Harris. Pretty good stuff.
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 20, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixue-Sebille 3
    I've already read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and that just got me into vampires and love and all that stuff. Any good suggestions?
    Try "The Vampire Lovers" by Sheridan le Fanu
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 20, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixue-Sebille 3
    "The Vampire Lovers" was the name of the movie... the book was called Camilla
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 10:58 AM
    You have to try Nina Bang's books. Her vampire romances are sexy and steamy.

YAY for the vampire lovers!
    Lixue-Sebille 3 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 06:31 PM
    They all sound pretty good! ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title for VAMPIRE book [ 4 Answers ]

I read this book in HS and loved it. The basic summary of the book is a group of friends get together at a house near a lake. Underneath the lake is a lost city that houses vampires. There is some romance too. I've tired every avenue I can think of, so any help is much appreciated. Oh, I...

Identify Vampire Movie [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. I only know of one scene. There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a...

Teenage vampire movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that has a gang of teenage vampires and a man falls in love with the female vampire. He has to kill the lead vampire to be with her. The vampires are actually afraid of the man but nobody knows his secret. The man is really a werewolf but you don't know it until the very...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

Vampire gunslinger [ 2 Answers ]

- I also remember seeing an old black and white western - it involved a town dominated by vampires- taken down by a gunslinging preacher who used the brass buttons w/ embossed crosses- as bullets or jacketed bullets - to kill the vampires as he had the faster draw- anyone know this one?

View more questions Search