Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Mar 13, 2008, 11:56 AM
    FunkyMommy's Gluta-C cream (guinea pigs)
    As you all may have seen Funky mommy has a new cream. I personally have never used any of her prodcts. This cream sounds OK. I want to find a few guinea pigs to try out this product with me. We all have different skin tones and textures sooooooo I think it would be great for some of us to start this challenge together. Come on guys, lets do this.

1. SO SEXY
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 13, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Sosexy,

I have been looking at this product for a few weeks. If I didn't have so many products waiting for me to try that I have already bought, then I might have got on your band wagon with you. Might still think about trying it though in the future.

Mar 13, 2008, 12:14 PM
    This is for any guinea pigs

Funky Mommy | Love The Skin You're In!!

Mar 13, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Hey Maharani
    I understand I just bought 30 tubes of Clovate last week myself. I was debating about another one as well but the price is $185 for 2 oz. So I remember seeing the Gluta-c a few weeks back as well and decided to try this one first. So I hope a few people become guinea pigs along with me for the Gluta -c so we can give everyone our results. Once I know a few people will try we can order and see what results we get. Good luck to myself and everyone else who tries this product.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI
    sosexy,

I have been looking at this product for a few weeks. If I didn't have so many products waiting for me to try that I have already bought, then I might have got on your band wagon with you. Might still think about trying it though in the future.
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

Mar 17, 2008, 11:43 AM
    LOL!! GUINEA PIGS?? WHAT THE!!
    Maharani, So Sexy, don't you need to rest your skin for at least a few weeks before starting another product? This way, you'll know if the product is working or not..
    Im scared for you guys esp: Maharani who says "If I didn't have so many products waiting for me to try"

Mar 18, 2008, 01:23 AM
    Don't worry, they are unopened and waiting on the shelf to be tried. It's just nice to know that if your current regime doesn't work or stops working you have something ready to move onto. I also believe that after certain periods, a product can sometimes stop working, as your skin adjusts to it, so it can be helpful to alternate.

Also, living in the Uk means that a lot of the products I try, can take weeks to arrive from overseas, so I like to be prepared.

Thanks for your concern though.

Mar 18, 2008, 01:28 AM
    By the way, if I could find something that continued working consistently after long term use, I would definitey stick with that one product.

I only ever found one product that did that for me and unfortunately it no longer exists.

If anyone knows of such a product that has worked continuously for months or years, then I am all ears...
    -

Mar 20, 2008, 11:25 AM
    I think that's why the Gluta-C cream advise users to stop for 2 weeks after 1 months use to let the skin breath and retain or regain oxygen. I guess I'm a guinea pig because it will be my one month on April 8. ITs been doing really great for me, I passed the mild exfoliating stage (1st week) and my skin looks pinkish and well toned, the scars are still there but slowly lightening. I will update you guys after April 8 (1st month).
    -

Mar 20, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Goodluck to you Maharani, just be careful!

By the way, if I could find something that continued working consistently after long term use, I would definitey stick with that one product.

I only ever found one product that did that for me and unfortunately it no longer exists.

If anyone knows of such a product that has worked continuously for months or years, then I am all ears....

Apr 6, 2008, 02:43 AM
    so sexy,

Was just wondering if you had ordered the gluta c

Apr 6, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Yes, I ordered about 2 1/2 weeks, So far My skin seems to be a little red.

so sexy,

was just wondering if you had gone ahead and ordered the gluta c

Apr 8, 2008, 03:29 PM
    So no lightening as of yet ?

Well keep us updated on your progress and fingers crossed, you see results soon.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2008, 01:42 AM
    So no lightening as of yet ?

Well keep us updated on your progress and fingers crossed, you see results soon.
    Yup, please keep us updated.
    -

Apr 15, 2008, 05:34 PM
    So sorry guys for reporting a little late, I'm passed my one month and I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER, my skin never look so good in years until now, my acne scars (face) and scars on my legs are completely gone, inner thighs has lighten impressively, not only that, the skin became so fine and smooth. Im not sure if this is being marketed to reduce stretch marks, but it does works wonders for me, I used to have that ugly stretch marks on my butt cheeks, after religiously using it, I can't stop looking at my butt, the stretchmarks are almost all gone, I actually bought those cute boy shorts that shows the butt cheeks, wherein the past months, that idea was just AN IDEA!
    My skin has lighten about 2-3 shades, my only problem now is I neglected putting the cream on my neck, so you can imagine having 2 different shades from the face to the neck, yikesss!
    But I'm going on 2nd week on my neck, eventually it will even out. So this is a piece of advise, when you apply the cream on your face, make sure you apply it on your neck as well.
    One more thing, I never break out ever since I started using the Gluta-C cream, there's no denying, it contains the pimple blocker (Retin A).
    One thing I like with the cream is its unscented compare to other skin lightening brands that I've tried, it's a skin lightening cream for Christ sake, why put perfume in it?

So there you go... and hopefully you'll be hearing form me again! Ciao!

Gluta-C Lightening Cream is Positively my Brand of choice in skin lightening.
    -

Apr 18, 2008, 07:01 AM
    So Sexy, can I ask what's your background, I'm just curious, how come I didn't experience the redness, Im Asian. I have friends from another background that wanted to use Gluta-C cream and concern that it may not work for their skin.
    Does the redness accompanied by pain or burning sensation? :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    Yes, I ordered about 2 1/2 weeks, So far My skin seems to be a little red.
    UltraSparks Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Hey Simply Jane I just ordered the Gluta-C cream today , and I was wondering how long does one jar of cream last?
    -

Apr 18, 2008, 09:01 PM
    I ordered it in the beginning of march, and I still have about a 1/3 left, I guess it depends on how you are using it. Im only using it for my face, scars, inner things, butt area and now my neck. But it's concentrated, I only need to apply very thin s it says so on the instruction. Im sure you're going to love this cream! Goodluck!!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraSparks
    Hey Simply Jane I just ordered the Gluta-C cream today , and I was wondering how long does one jar of cream last?

Apr 23, 2008, 11:50 PM
    so sexy,

Any more updates ?
    -

Apr 24, 2008, 01:09 PM
    So Sexy, any updates??
    Smalllady Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 10:27 PM
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guinea Pigs and Mites [ 6 Answers ]

I have five guinea pigs and there is a possibility that they all have mites. I have taken one to the vet in the past for mites, back when I only had one, and they treated with Ivermectin. I want to know if there are any other things that I can do at home. I know you can purchase Revolution online,...

1 of my guinea pigs died. [ 4 Answers ]

I had two guinea pigs. One male one female. Both 3 years old. The male died today and we are considering getting another pig to keep the female company. Is this a good idea? Please help!! :(

Lice/Mites in Guinea Pigs [ 1 Answers ]

I know that Ivermectin can be used topically on guinea pigs for lice & mites. Is, I have Ivermectin 1% for Cattle/Swine (I use it on goats). Is this also safe for guinea pigs, topically behind ears and on rump? Thanks for your help!

Do rabbits EAT guinea pigs? [ 6 Answers ]

Do rabbits EAT guinea pigs? Because I HAD a rabbit and a guinea pig But one morning the guinea pig suddenly disappeared I was very worried and thought it just ran away SOMEHOW>>. It was in a proper cage Anyway then next the rabbit ran away And I'm not sure if they're still even alive But...

Guinea Pigs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 9 yrs old and today my piggie (Lucy) had babies. We moved her out of the cage with the other girl piggie (haha) when I noticed that Lucy looked like a pear. I was going to have my mom take her to the vet today but when we woke up we called her (the vet) to bring her in. It was at...

View more questions Search