Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lost Soul 2008 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 09:57 PM
    From Hot to Cold
    How come guys could go from being so affectionate and showing all this love to the next day of being cold and not hearing from him for hours as if the day before did'nt happen?:confused:
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Mar 12, 2008, 10:24 PM
    The same can be said of women... this is the million dollar question. I've asked myself this so many times... "how can they just...?" you fill in the blank... fall out of love, ignore you after an amazing day, cheat on you...

Anyway, perhaps you're just needy, maybe he is busy... not hearing from him in "hours", wow, you need to hear from him every hour to couple of hours? Sometimes it seems people change over night, but then again sometimes people worry too much... like you. If this is your boyfriend, why not call him? And keep calling him every hour, on the hour till he becomes annoyed with you. People have to have their own lives, you are PART of his life, not all of it. Be glad you have someone who values their time alone.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Mar 12, 2008, 11:21 PM
    I feel like I have the same problem!my boyfriend and I used to talk every single moment we are free,talk about everything... if he said he does not want to eat anything for today's lunch,and then I get no message from him,I will be very worried,although I know he must be too busy to talk with me!I am still very worried!I am always feel like I can not control myself!it seems he is verything of mine!if no news from him,I feel I am dying!but I never tell such kind of feeling to him!
    butterflyforever Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Work on keeping yourself more distracted on your own life, and less on that person if they want you they will come around and may even wonder where have U been instead of you wondering now wouldn't that be nice for a change reverse the role it works.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 11:06 PM
    Could you just need a lot more balance in your life? Like something else you could be doing, and enjoying? Depending on someone all the time, to make you happy is unhealthy, and making them the center of all your life is... GROSS!
    shuang1705 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2008, 02:30 AM
    No offense, but you do come across as a bit needy to me. A few hours is not a big deal, he's prob just busy. A few days, then you got something to worry about. There is something called the push-pull theory of attraction. When you push too much, your partner will pull away, and vice versa. Maybe he feels smothered and just needed some time alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot no cold [ 1 Answers ]

I have a single faucet in my shower and all of a sudden I have Hot water but no cold! There is cold coming out of the sink faucet but not in the shower! Any idea's? Thank's Mark:confused: :

New mains shower, reasonably new Combi-boiler, but hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold shower! [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently had a new bathroom put in, with a mains shower (used to be electric). But now my shower keeps running hot-cold-hot-cold every minute or so. My bath tap and sink tap in the bathroom are running fine, it's just the shower. I was told this shouldn't happen as I have a combi-boiler but...

Hot or Cold? [ 3 Answers ]

The above was a PM I got from Master Sergeant: I wanted to post it here in case any of you had the same question. Cold is used for acute injury (acute meaning sudden injury) such as a sprain or swelling. It will help contract the veins and bring down swelling and pain. It should be used...

Sometimes hot sometimes cold [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric furnace and it has started to blow cold air. I replaced the batteries in the thermostat and the warm air came back until it heated up to the set temperature then when the house cooled back down and the furnace came back on it would only blow cool air again. I changed the...

View more questions Search