Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Prom day/night
    Like I'm going 2 prom and like its my jr year and like I didn't want 2 go at first because I was wanting to go my sr year but my friends kept talking me into so I finally decided to go and plus why best friiend that's not going 2 my school anymore is going so I'm going for her but the thing is were all just going as friends like there's 2 guys and 5 girls and I was wondering if we would like really have a good time because like 2 probably won't dance and they would probably would be sitting there so should we worry about how there having fun or just stay focused on ourselves?? And like one of the guys is like my really good friends, but I think he likes me in some kind of way and I totally and completely do not like him like that and I really think its going to be awkward cause I don't want him to like be dancing on me and stufff it just freaks me out so much I'm mean I love him he's my friend but not like that at all so how would I avoid that situation the rest of the night cause I'm already a shy person and I don't want him like embarrassing me and having people think were datin or something
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Mar 9, 2008, 08:16 PM
    I would advise going, because missing even one school formal is something you will regret for a long time.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Mar 9, 2008, 08:56 PM
    You could always go next year.

Just forget about what people think. Go with your friends or go with a guy. It doesn't really matter. I'm sure there are tons of people there without dates worrying about the same things that you are.
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2008, 09:00 PM
    I hated going with guys... I went with girls to every dance even my senior prom! ITS SO MUCH MORE FUN! Have fun. Lifes to short to worry about things!
    elbathsheba Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 10:26 AM
    U should go and but try 2 say away from him lk don't avoide him but don't b around him alll the time . And u could go nxt yr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Day and Night Unit [ 1 Answers ]

What is the tonnage on a 30DNR-106AC this is a 35 year old unit

My dog barks all day and all night! [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have this dog and I have a doggy door so when I'm gone he can go when he wants. But when he's outside he barks and barks! And when he's inside if he hears someone in the house he will bark at them! :mad:so can I get some help!! :confused:

When during prom night should I ask her out? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the situation. About 2 months ago I found out that this girl wanted me to take her to our high school prom. I have known her all of my life but have never really hung out or done anything together. I got to know her over the last couple of months and asked her to be my date for prom. She...

Day and Night [ 2 Answers ]

Help, I just bought a home in July 2006, the home is built 1976. It has a 3 ton Say and night unit, I had it serviced in September for the cold weather. The Tech found a 2" X 8" crack in the heat exchange. I have home warranty but they refuse to fix it. HSA would not recommend them to anyone. I...

Day & night creams? [ 1 Answers ]

Have you found any that are really good? I recently tried Avon and it was very smelly once on. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search