Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Where Do I start?
    I'm Finally going to lose the weight

I'm 19 Years old and newly engaged! I couldn't be any happier in my life. I am working in the childcare field, My fiancé is amazing. Ive moved into my own place! The only thing I'm not happy about is my weight! Ive always had a reason to stay on the couch... Now that I am in my own place and in control of my life its finally time I become heathly. Where to start?

I am 5'7 and weigh 225 (YIKES!) I want To be 150 lbs it's the higher end of a normal weight for me but I think 75 lbs before my wedding (April 17th 2009) is a realistic goal!

I am going tomorrow to join the YMCA and plan to work out 3-5 days a week. I just don't know what to do as far as a diet.

I would LOVE advice! I just have no clue where to start!

THANKS!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Pompa Health Solutions - Weight Loss

If you go to the Y it is important to work a different routine of muscles at least every other time --such as waist every other day and arms and legs the opposite days.

This is suppose to be the best exercise for weight loss and you are suppose to only do it 15 to 20 minutes every other day. You exercise as hard and fast as you can until you stop approx 1 to 4 minutes, catch your breath and keep repeating for up to 15 to 20 minutes.

I have heard that taking a good enzyme supplement can help your digestion therefore losing a good 10 pounds.

Douglas Labs: ULTRAZYME

Don't expect any miracles by April 17th that is too close but you should feel a lot better with your weight by then.

Cut out soda, sugar, anything diet, bad fats, chips, try sticking to good home cooked meals
    Eat high fiber, good fats like olive oil, junk food
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Pompa Health Solutions - Weight Loss

If you go to the Y it is important to work a different routine of muscles at least every other time --such as waist every other day and arms and legs the opposite days.

This is suppose to be the best exercise for weight loss and you are suppose to only do it 15 to 20 minutes every other day. You exercise as hard and fast as you can til you stop approx 1 to 4 minutes, catch your breath and keep repeating for up to 15 to 20 minutes.

I have heard that taking a good enzyme supplement can help your digestion therefore losing a good 10 pounds.

Douglas Labs: ULTRAZYME

Don't expect any miracles by April 17th that is too close but you should feel a lot better with your weight by then.

Cut out soda, sugar, anything diet, bad fats, chips, try sticking to good home cooked meals
    eat high fiber, good fats like olive oil, junk food

April 17th 2009

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Oh you have plenty of time then:D
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2008, 07:27 PM
    I know you can lose weight -- But you don't do it by starving your body

A healthy breakfast is the way to fuel your energy -- burn calories

Stop snacks and soda -- when you're hungry -- eat fruits and veggies

Exercise is very important for digestion -- exercise after each meal

Drink water to fill you and also keep flushing the fat from your body

lose+weight | eHow Search GOOD LUCK!
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 11, 2008, 04:23 AM
    Have a look at this link. I added it a while back but it works. It good for losing weight and staying in shape.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fitnes...pe-191276.html
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I start looking for grants to start up construction business in Mn. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I am John and I would appreciate any help I could get on finding some grants or low interest loans for starting a concrete contracting business.I have searched some sites but most want money for a kit.My credit is not very good and I am just trying to start a small construction business.I am...

Where to start [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to get a business grant to start a small business. What is the first step I need to take . I know there's money out there I just don't know where to start.

Is it possible to start again. [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think its possible to draw a line in your life, and start again, no matter what Has happened in the past? I have considered taking advice from a Priest over this, such is my unhappiness to my Life up to now.

91 honda crx no start or rough start, puzzled HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'm running a SOHC ZC motor. I have good compressions across all pistons at 135psi and holding a piece. I have checked the timing and it is correct. I have checked the fuel pressure and it is OK. I haven't been able to figure out how to lean the fuel out though, but anyway, it starts up and...

View more questions Search