Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alazo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Making research decisions
    Assume you are a manufacturer of a small kitchen electrics, like Hamilton Beach/Proctor Silex and you want to determine if some innovative designs with unusual shapes and colors developed for the European market could be successfully marketed in the U.S market. What qualitative research would you recommend and why?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 02:17 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ehical decisions [ 1 Answers ]

Can you accrue revenues and defer expenses and still be ethical?

Divorice decisions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is shan. I want to know the process of divorice. I was married to my wife in my culture in our church but there is no paperwork showing that I was married to her. I did file taxes with her. We have been separated for two years now. And I want to get remarried. But I am not sure what...

More SCOTUS decisions [ 24 Answers ]

Chief Justice Roberts said, "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race." Wasn't that refreshing? Clarence Thomas added, "What was wrong in 1954 cannot be right today... The plans before us base school assignment decisions on students'...

Shared custody - ex making decisions w/out discussion [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have a shared custody legal agreement. She has decided, without discussing with me, to enroll my child in a catholic school. She is designated the custodial parent. I am against this idea for various reasons that I believe I can justify. Does this qualify as contempt of court? How...

Decisions, decisions help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been offered a job out of state. Will I be taking that job and moving.

View more questions Search