Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1979kawkz650c Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Witch mass air flow sensor to use with throttle body
    I have a 1994 mustang gt, 5.0 ltr HO. I am going to put a 75mm throttle body with trick flow track heat intake and 24lb injectors. What size mass air flow sensor should I use. PLEASE HELP!!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1979kawkz650c
    i have a 1994 mustang gt, 5.0 ltr HO. i am going to put a 75mm throttle body with trick flow track heat intake and 24lb injectors. what size mass air flow sensor should i use. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
    You're dialing in too much custom stuff for an off-the-rack answer.
    Check with your local speed shop to ask if they can advise about a MAF meter or perhaps a chip/program for fuel metering on your car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testing mass air flow sensor [ 24 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to test air mass flow meter ( sensor)? I have 2003 Toyota corolla ( Altis in Philippine) 1.8G and has been running very well since I bought it new. Two days ago while driving to work, the car suddenly stopped, and will not start again. It had to be toed to Toyota and after...

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

Air flow meter to map sensor conversion [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to convert a air flow meter to map sensor in a nissan skyline r32 rb20? [email protected] if you do

Honda throttle body help [ 2 Answers ]

I brought the wrong throttle body for my d16y7 engine and I don't know if it will work in my car, I assume its from a d16y8. On my throttle body there's the map, tps, and iac sensor, but on the one I just brought, there's only a map and tps-----------help

View more questions Search