Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilreem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 12:44 AM
    Super Whitening or Dr. James?
    hello everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone has tried the two? Super whitening and Dr. James whitening pills. Which do you think is the best?:confused: I've been looking around and I'm confused with both products.:confused: my weight is 60kg. And my skin tone is mudium light brown, what would the right dosage be? Another thing, where can I find Dr. James whitening pills? Don't they have an official website?

Thank you,
    lilreem ^_^
    joody Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone has tried the two? Super whitening and Dr. James whitening pills. Which do you think is the best? I've been looking around and I'm confused with both products. My weight is 60kg. And my skin tone is mudium light brown, what would the right dosage be? Another thing, where can I find Dr. James whitening pills? Don't they have an official website?
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 07:03 PM
    JOODY,

If you located in the US, you can just buy real Glutathione at the pharmacy or Vitamins stores.

I have read for skin lightening you need 20-40mg/kg.
    If your weight is 60 kg, so you need to take 20-40mg x 60 = 1200-2400 mg Glutathine per day in 3 servings, + double dose Vit C.

If you buy 500mg glu pills, you can take:

1 capsule ( 500 mg ) in the morning + 1000 mg Vit C
    1 capsule ( 500 mg ) at lunch + 1000 mg Vit C
    1 capsule ( 500 mg ) Dinner + 1000 mg Vit C

Hope that helps.
    joody Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Unfortunately Iam not located in the US. Tell me about the site of good brand of Glutathione made in the US?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Doctor James L-Glutathione Skin whitening pills safe and natural as it claims? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking to buy it but as usual, I'm very skeptical and afraid I might experience some kind of intoxication and also it's very difficult to find Doctor James Official web page? Why can't I get to his page or other Hacker safe web pages? Why only e-bay and questionable web pages? Could you...

Where can I buy met tathione super whitening pills in you.S. [ 2 Answers ]

Where can buy met tathione japan,the super whitening capsule here in U.S.A. thanks..

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

View more questions Search