Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vintage_surf21 Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Feb 29, 2008, 07:24 PM
    People who don't believe in jesus always talk about him the most, don't you think?
    I have these friends who remind me of the Osborn family. It's always 'F' this and 'F' that. But I always hear them say 'Jesus Christ!' almost all the time. Although they don't actually believe in Jesus, they seem to talk about Him all the time. I mean, if they didn't believe in Him, they may as well scream 'Sarah Miles!' Right?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Yep. Good point at that. It'd be kind of like me yelling "Santa Claus!" all the time.
    vintage_surf21 Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Feb 29, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Saying 'santa clause' is a much better analogy! Very good!
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2008, 12:14 AM
    "JESUS CHRIST!" nowadays is the same as yelling "DAMN IT". It has nothing to do with religion in that form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is Jesus to you? [ 175 Answers ]

Just wanted to get people's opinion of who Jesus is to you and why you feel the way you do? No trick, just want to discuss...

Jesus, Your Name [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Michael Oaks, I am 74 years young and need desperately to find the artists name to a contemporary Christian song that I heard around 1985 from my home in Grants Pass, Oregon. The station originated from Redding California. I have long since lost the tape; however I would love to know...

Jesus was. [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, at a theological meeting in Rome, scholars had a heated debate on the subject of the ethnicity and nationality of Jesus. One by one they offered their evidence: Jesus was... Recently, at a theological meeting in Rome, scholars had a heated debate on the subject of the ethnicity and...

Jesus is a way ? [ 54 Answers ]

If jesus christ is the only way as the bible says. What is the fate of millions of people born into other religions as it seems thatmost peoples beliefs are as a result of the fact that they were born into a particular faith and their parents thought them to follow that faith?

Jesus [ 17 Answers ]

When did jesus learn he was christ?

View more questions Search