Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssimon127 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 06:58 PM
    I love her more then anything, is it the same for me?
    My ex and I have been together now for two years and a couple months. For the first year and a half we were perfect... we she was cause I was a controlling and jealous boyfriend. We were intimate, very much so. When we broke up this first time I was told because of my jealousy and my controlling. We were broken up for about a month, but the last couple weeks we were kind of together but not official. We made it official again but after yet another month she broke up with me. I stalked her this time once or twice. I moved to my dads and she started dating another guy a week later. Three weeks later I texted her and we started talking. I found out that this kid was a rebound. But very physical. She broke up with him after three weeks and her and I started seeing more of each other. She finally asked me back out, and it went good for a while but once again my problems weren't fixed. I wasn't trusting her again and I was acting questions. Then I lied to her trying to keep her from finding out I was checking up on her, but she found out and ended it. The next day we talked and everything went good. She said she wanted time to tell if I was really going to change this time. It doesn't seem like we broke up though cause she still tells me "i love you baby" on her own and calls me out of nowhere just to talk. But today at some points today she seemed short with me through text, then at other times she was calling me again and telling me she loved me on her own. I asked her earlier today if she would text me while she was hanging out with her girlfriend. She said yeah. Then she went with her girlfriend and told me that she would just call me later.I called her brother asking who she was out with, because she has lied to me before (she said because she was afraid to tell me the truth because of the way I was) and he told me that she was at the mall with her girlfriend, but also some guy named drew. Neither of us had heard of this kid before. This girl has told me that every time we weren't together that she was always thinking of me. Plus I know for a fact that I'm the only one she talks to about certain things. I know's she loves me. She gets upset when I get off the phone early with her. DOES SHE STILL WANT TO WORK THINGS OUT LIKE SHE SAID? AND IF SHE LIES TO ME TONIGHT DOES THAT MEAN SHE Hasn't MEANT ANYTING? Thanks (PS I Was never abusive)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Just me, but lying is a dealbreaker. That doesn't mean she is, as you really don't know, but there is something wrong here, that needs To be rectified, as you two don't fit to well, as you have some serious issues, that may affect the way you see things, and the actions you take, because of it. People who don't trust snoop, and are suspicious of anything they find, no matter how innocent. You really need to work on that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 27, 2008, 07:24 AM

Even if this relationship doesn't work, you will still have YOUR problems under control. Win-win, situation. Much Luck and let us know please.
    DMBacoustic Posts: 65, Reputation: 15

Feb 27, 2008, 08:38 AM
    My advice to you is to just let go, as hard as that will be. Like Tal said, for me lying is adealbreaker. It almost seems to me by what you've written that she's the type that can't be alone and needs a crutch 24/7 to lean on. Do you really want to be with someone like that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search