Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Queentall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 05:00 AM
    I want him back
    Hi,

I am in trouble as I want my ex-boyfriend back... I was the one who dumped him to another man... I real don't know what came over me... we have together with the other boy for about one year and half but I think he is not the man I want in my life so I decided to stop our relationship and beg my ex-boyfriend to come back to me since he was still in love with me he agreed with conditions that I should give him time...

Please I don't think if he is ready for me or am too hurry.

- moved from Introductions -
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 05:06 AM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area to get more exposure to those best able to answer the question.)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 05:15 AM
    Why would someone who got dumped, come back after you decided the other guy didn't work? He would be a fool, wouldn't he. Do you really have to be with someone, to be happy?
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Can I ask how old you are? You want to go back to your ex cause he is still in love with you... Are you still in love with him? What ever trouble you guys had before that made you unhappy the first time are still going to be there this time won't they? Leave the man alone. Don't break his heart a second time. Find someone new.
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Feb 26, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Why would someone who got dumped, come back after you decided the other guy didn't work?? He would be a fool, wouldn't he. Do you really have to be with someone, to be happy?

Since it wants me to spread the rep, sorry tal, but I agree with Tal, do you really need to be with some one to make you happy, Shouldn't you be happy by yourself
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

Feb 26, 2008, 06:05 PM
    You obviously had reasons for dumping him, whatever they may be. You should learn to trust yourself and understand what you want in life.
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 26, 2008, 07:29 PM
    You got greedy and selfish... He was probably a great guy, and maybe you were too infatuated with someone else to see what you already had. If he wants to take you back then he either must be crazy, or down on himself... but if you want him back just because you don't want to be alone, leave him be, you've done enough damage.

But if you think you made a mistake and you really do love him, you'd better have a pretty damn good excuse/apology... that might be the only way I'd take you back.

But really, if you're just being more selfish right now... then leave him alone
    Queentall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 02:43 AM
    Thanks for your answers.. but why do women soften when it comes to that and for a man it is hard to forgive and forget...
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 27, 2008, 02:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Queentall
    Thanx for your answers.. but why do women soften when it comes to that and for a man it is hard to forgive and forget...

What do you mean? That women break up nicer than men... in my experience I was blatantly lied to, and when I found out I was lied to, it made it so much harder... if she was a better liar, or if she told me the truth, then at least I could respect that. How's that for nice?
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Queentall
    Thanx for your answers.. but why do women soften when it comes to that and for a man it is hard to forgive and forget...
    Because a lot of women think they can't live without a man so we are constantly on the search for a new one, a better one, etc. We will put our morals, opinions and needs aside in the hopes that we can "change them". Then when it doesn't work we get upset and look for someone else. As far as jumping back an forth between men, It is easier to go where you have already been.

Men don't feel the need to constantly have a girlfriend. They can hold a grudge and not feel like they should "Try Again" with someone because they know there are many other women out there looking for someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Rash on the back of my neck and lower back. [ 14 Answers ]

I've been getting this rash that is almost hive like feeling (when I touch it, it feels like welts like you get with hives) it itches but I can't see it. The rash is on my lower back, and the hairline of my neck. In the morning it is the worst and then it seems to get better throughout the...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search