Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paintballchic Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 04:50 PM
    What do I feed my pups?
    My chihuahua delivered her puppies very greatly although 1 died we still have two very healthy chihuahua pups. They are 3 weeks old about to be 4 on Tuesday. I visited this site saying I should give them mushy food for one meal a day. Does anyone know what type of mushy food to give them? Help soon. :]
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 04:54 PM
    How To Feed Puppies a Balanced Diet | eHow.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old boxer pups [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how often my Boxer Mom needs to be feeding her 7 pups a day. I have started feeding them moistened puppy chow with warm water and milk supplement. I need to know how often she still needs to feed them. Also how do I wean them and at what age?

My Mini Doxin Pups [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have two and I don't have time to take them outside how do I get them to poddy on paper? Also how do I get them to stop digging my carpet? Thanks

Parvo And Well Pups [ 4 Answers ]

My 2 Cairn Terriers had litters of pups 2 days apart. At 6 weeks, (1st shots not given yet), out of 14 pups, 8 died from parvo. I had originally quarantined the sick ones, but as the days went by, more got sick very quickly. Two that had the virus have survived and seem to be thriving. The...

Mother not feeding pups [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been refusing to feed her 3 week old puppies. Do you have any advice?

What ARE these pups? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We've recently taken in two puppies that were dropped off on a friend's doorstep. I am wondering if anyone could tell me what the mix might be. These pictures are both of the girl (they look very similar.) I've had pit bull suggested, but we're really not sure. Is there any way to tell...

View more questions Search