Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikebaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Washer oder
    How do I remove the musty oder coming from my washing machine? It smells like mold and leaves the smell on my clothes, please help!!
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 10:36 AM
    I used to have the same problem in my old flat. We did a couple of hot empty cycles with extra fabric softener and that seemed to get rid of the worst of it. Although it did have a tendency to come back after a while. I have no idea where it ame form either as the washer was new.

I'll be interested to see what other people's solutions are- if anyone has a more permanent one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer oder [ 12 Answers ]

I have not submitted a question here before but found such useful information I thought I'd give it a try. We have a new home that we moved into 2 months ago and have run up against a very puzzling problem. We have had a bad, intermittent sewage odor at the front of the house since prior to...

Dishwasher oder [ 2 Answers ]

My dishwasher has an odor how do I get rid of it?

Shower drain oder [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a sewer oder from the shower drain. The S trap has water in it to prevent this, yet the oder is still coming through. The shower drains and is useful, however, the oder is there every morning. RD

Bad Oder in Well Water [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a house that is 25 years old. In the last 2 years the smell that we get when we turn on the water is foul. Some time it smell like rotten eggs other time it smell like it would have oil mixed in it. I do have a black light and filter in line. When I change the filter there are pice of...

My bulldog has an oder [ 3 Answers ]

My bulldog has an oder and I try to bath her once a week. But after two days she smells again. What can I do? My bulldog is on a veggie and chicken dry dog food. She has very dry skin. :confused:

View more questions Search