Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brightBrazilian Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 04:15 AM
    Bio clair does lighten and you see results like within 2 weeks, it irritated my skin and now I've got dark patches on my face, I'm still recovering, bear in mind I only used it for like 3 weeks. Be careful people1
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 10, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brightBrazilian
    bio clair does lighten and you see results like within 2 weeks, it irritated my skin and now i've got dark patches on my face, i'm still recovering, bear in mind i only used it for like 3 weeks. be careful people1
    I know. I ordered it but somehow I just don't trust it. Now I just use it on my knee and I stick to DS for my face.
    AmorJade5683 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI
    at Afrobest online shop

Type in Bio Clair into the search section
    I looked it up on Ebay dos and its super cheap.

Mar 10, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brightBrazilian
    bio clair does lighten and you see results like within 2 weeks, it irritated my skin and now i've got dark patches on my face, i'm still recovering, bear in mind i only used it for like 3 weeks. be careful people1
    I don't understand how you could get dark patches on your skin if Bio Claires supposed to lighten your skin. That's kind of contradictory... (and concerning.)
    How else did it irritate your skin?

Mar 10, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    I know. I ordered it but somehow i just dont trust it. Now i just use it on my knee and i stick to DS for my face.
    The label looks Amateur but its still worth a try.
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2008, 08:21 AM
    I used bio claire too and it darkened me also. I used it on my body the lotion
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 14, 2008, 10:47 AM
    I bought Bio-clair and did a patch test on my arm, and I got a very bad rash on that area. :mad: Thank god I didn't put it on my face or anything. I don't have black skin BTW, so maybe it's made for Afican typa skin.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Wasn't aware of such products until now.

Mar 14, 2008, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simonek
    I used bio claire too and it darkened me also. I used it on my body the lotion
    I just puchased it on Ebay and all of my buyer's customers... well about 99% of them had positive feed back.

I'll test a small area first
    Smalllady Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 12:09 AM
    Comment on mellowkat's post
    What is wrong with you?
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 09:04 PM
    I'm the same tone, too, and I've been using Bio claire for about 3 weeks and it works very well for my tone - it's lightened me about 1 shade. I even used it on my face with good results.

It probably doesn't work that well for other tones, though.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 19, 2008, 01:39 AM
    Bio Claire seems to be working for me. But I hate the smell. Anyone else thinks it smells YUCK?
    DS on the other hand gave me some dark patches on the corners of my mouth.
    Marj16 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 19, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Bio Claire seems to be working for me. But I hate the smell. anyone else thinks it smells YUCK?
    Have u tried using a skin toner or a facial lotion (toner + moisturizer) to even out the skin.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Apr 19, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Usually your local asian-owned "black" hair/beauty supply has bioclaire (here in America at least and I think in the UK... )

Apr 19, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Bio Claire seems to be working for me. But I hate the smell. anyone else thinks it smells YUCK?
    It smells gross because it has fragrance in it which I'm slightly allergic to: I don't know why they put that stuff in there either, it's better off without it. Same with the other useless stuff like parabens (cancer-causing), colorants, and alcohol.
    Want2BFair Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 07:06 PM
    I tried bio claire and it didn't do anything :( I used it for 2 months before I got fed up and stopped buying it!

Apr 20, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2BFair
    I tried bio claire and it didnt do anything :( i used it for 2 months before i got fed up and stopped buying it!
    Did you use sunscreen?

On these forums it's confusing at times cause I can't tell whether people use sunscreen or not with their lightener when they say it doesn't work!
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 20, 2008, 09:09 PM
    What ever cream/pill you use, don't forget to use a high concentration Sunblock about SPF 30 or more (cream not the lotion kind).

Quote Originally Posted by AmorJade5683
    I need to find out what is the best form of skin whitening product for my skin tone (ie: pills/cremes) and which brands work the best.

Before moving back to the island of Oahu I was a tanish-orange complextion with a pale "hue." And now im a dark orange complextion...which products would work best for me taking into consideration the fact that I am constantly exposed to extreme hawaiian sun rays?
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Apr 23, 2008, 08:43 AM
    I must say that Bio Claire works very quickly for me. It works quicker and more effective then products I paid much more for so it gets high ratings for me. Another benefit with this product is that it contains no hydroquione which is harmful for the skin. Just remember to wear sun block when you go out.
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Where did you guys get bioclaire? And what did you get from it? The oil and lotion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Skin Lightening for African Americans! [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, I've been checking out the forums on skin whitening for african americans and I'm confused and really need help. I'm a very dark person due to being in the sun all day I'd like lighten up at least 3-4 shades. If anyone can assist me on some good information, or products to try it would be...

Grammar: "Work with Ceramic" or "Work with Ceramics?" [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone, I have a quick question regarding English grammar. In a sentence, should it be "work with ceramic" or "work with ceramics?" For example, the sentence is "I would like to draw, paint, and work with ceramic(s)." Which is the correct one? Thank you, Victor Ly

View more questions Search