Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cammi 50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 06:56 PM
    I cant have an orgasm
    I never had an orgasm before druing sex/ oral sex and I don't like to make any noise at all druing sex.

Is there something wrong with me help
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Practice when there's no one around. Have an orgasm or a lot of them by yourself. Then you will know what works for you. Breath differently and see if that changes anything. Some people must make some noise. Sex happens, it's not a secret, noise is permitted. Some need to hold their breath. Find out what works, keeping in mind that that may change as time goes on.
    thegandyman Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Feb 23, 2008, 07:12 PM
    The Chinese believe that breathing is key. If you clam up when you are building up than it won't work for you. Make noise because it will keep you breathing, if you cannot make noise without conscious effort, try just panting, different positions may help with the breathing thing.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Feb 24, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Oh yes noise is the key for me. I have better orgasms when I make noise then when I try to be quiet. Like sigmon said. Practice practice practice.Once you find out what you like don't be bashful. Tell your man what you want.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 01:39 PM
    It sounds like you may be young, inhibited and sexually repressed. In that case, you have to get in touch with your sensuous self by stimulating your pleasure centers. I think I would recommend a beginners book on how to arouse your passionate feelings. I don't know any because I was self-taught, so you may have to go to Amazon.

It may be possible that you are so eager to have a boyfriend that you are afraid to "make a mistake" lest you lose him. Having passionate orgasmic sex is not romantic... it is about fluids and perspiration and hair and moaning and...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Have An Orgasm [ 18 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 years old and I have lost my virginity to my boyfriend which we have been having sex for 9 months now, and yet to have an orgasm. I mean I love him very much and I am very comfortable in front of him we tried everything like different positions, and even different settings what should I...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Never had an orgasm [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Im a little troubled as to my ability to please my newly husband. Im a 23 year old newly wed and yes I did marry virgin. I don't know if this had something to do with it but here it goes. My first time with my husbad went horribly bad, he was so loving and tried so hard not to make it hurt...

Orgasm? What are those? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old. I have had a kid and lost another. I hardly ever get turned on or want sex. And when I have sex it's because he's hard and he wants it. We can go forever and never orgasm. I have been with several partners and have never orgasmed. I wonder is there something wrong with me down...

Why I can't have an orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 32-year-old woman and every time my husband and I have sex, I can never have an orgasm. This really bothers me. I can have an orgasm through stimulation, but not during the actual sex, therefore, I have a very low sex drive. I can go weeks without sex because I know that I am not...

View more questions Search