Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XXlookaliveXX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Red Bumps/Itching On And Around Vagina And Lower Butt
    I had unprotected sex on the 1st of the month and now it's the 23. I have had severe itching around my vagina for about 4 or 5 days. I went to the doctor and she told me I have a yeast infection. I have been taking the medicine for about 3 days and eveything has gotten a better but the bumps that were little and only around the vaginal opening seem to be spreading around my butt... What does this mean??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 12:11 PM
    He most likely had you on antibiotics
    Eat yogurt and go back to the doctor.
    DietKiki Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 06:14 PM
    I don't want to scare you, but I had that same problem a few years ago.
    I got diagnosed with HPV, it's gone now and if I hadn't told you you would never know, however it did create "genital warts". No it didn't look ANYTHING like those pictures online and in the pamphlets, to me it looked more like zits and were just as irritating.

Here's some good information for you about HPV.
    STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV)

I'm not at all trying to say this is what you have, however please keep it in mind.
    PuMpKiN8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 12:23 PM

If you shave, this cold be ingrown hairs as well as a yeast infecton, it happens to many young and old women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Bumps On Vagina [ 3 Answers ]

Last week I was shaving my vagina in the bathroom with an old razor. A day or two after small bumps (somewhat like acne) appeared on the outside of my vagina (close to my leg). Should I be worried? And yes I have been sexually active. Someone please help.

Little red bumps on lower thighs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this website and I am only 13 but I have these really annoying little red bumps on my upper thighs. I though they were like zits so I tried to pop them and they were just filled with nothing. They are just really annoying and they get inflamed when I shave. If anyone knows...

BuMps on my Butt [ 3 Answers ]

What is this? When I wake up in the morning I feel Just an ordinary morning for me... But when I am taking a bath I feel a BumpS on the base of my lift butt.. It sting a little when I set down or feel it... What would your idvice for the cure of this? . Help me on this!!

13 virgin itching redniss burning in vagina [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I am 13, My name is Genny! Um... I'm a virgin and well I have been having redness, itching, and burning in my vaginal area! I am scared to ask my mom and I need to know! Is it serous? Will it go away or do I have to see a doctor!! I Did research on the web and I thinks it's a yeast infection!

View more questions Search