Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CASONMR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 11:21 AM
    1990 honda civic ignition lock cylinder
    Trying to change out an ignition lock cylinder on a 1990 honda civic-standard. Help me in getting it out.

>Moved from Forum Help<
    ghoust25 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Turn the swich in the on poison poosh in the pin at the bottom and pull hope this helps
    ghoust25 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2008, 07:16 PM
    If that doesn't help look up auto zone .com and go to do it yourself and it will give u step bye step instur

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Honda Civic rough idel and dead cylinder [ 5 Answers ]

My 1990 Honda civic 1.5 is driving me nutts. It idels rough and when you pull the #2 spark plug wire it does not change the idel or anything. I put a full tune up on it, it has spark on all wires, compression is great on all holes. When you get the rpm's up it smooths out and runs great. I pulled...

'81 accord Ignition lock cylinder [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a replacement ignition lock cylinder for my '81 accord and was reading the instructions on how to change it out with the old one. Anyway, it said to insert the key and turn to the 'ON' position in order to line up the roll pin to disengage the old lock. If I had the key to turn the lock,...

Replacing ignition key cylinder 1990 honda civic [ 2 Answers ]

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE STEPS TO replace ignition key cylinder on a 1990 honda civic?

1990 Honda Civic Ex Ignition Module Location [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find mine as I think it's causeing my problems but I'm unable to locate it. Anyone know how to find it. Thanks

View more questions Search