Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 22, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Sexual signs of cheating
    I really don't know if I should post this in the relationship or adult section but my question is what are sexual signs that you woman maybe sleeping around with another man? Could it be the way her vagina fell after wards either bigger or smaller?would she suddely be trying out new things when she hasn't been?I want to know what to look out for sexually if your woman been cheatin.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Well black pubic hairs in her shorts when she and you have fair hair...

Don't go looking for her being tighter or looser... you can't tell that way.

Now if you smell condoms on her when you don't use them...
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Well... a woman might try out new things for a lot of reasons... one of which, in my experience, is that women are more open to thinking about sex in terms of what feels good and what connects the mental to the physical.

Maybe I'm not clear there. Mkay... a guy gets hard and most of the time its some verson of push/pull and he will get off. Hand... mouth... vagina... etc... the pattern works for the most part.

My experience is that women can, but not all and not always, have a lot more work to do to make sex something they can get off with. Point blank, I know for certain I have not satisfied every woman, every time. One girl was money in the bank once I learned the things she needed... but it took work, talk, and "testing"... we had to try different things. Plus, her body was just wired for sex... as much as I felt like the king of the bedroom with her, that girl could almost get off in tight pants. She was wired differently than most.

Another partner... no matter how much I did what she had said shed respond to... she got off probably no more than a third of the time with intercourse... and that's the top success rate... she might have been closer to 20% intercourse, with me doing all the things she "needed"... oral with her worked a lot better. Self stim with intercourse worked a lot better than without... but point is, if she didn't try different things, she would have just had sex from a "service" position. No pleasure for her.

Ever read cosmo? Not like, do you have a subscription... but do you ever look at the cover in the store? Every month it is about the latest, greatest sexual tips. Every single month. Now... maybe its promo'd toward younger women who aren't as experienced and who need some help... but look at the threads here... there are a lot of women who struggle getting satisfaction in bed.

Sometimes it's the lazy guys fault... but sometimes they can't get themselves off. Their mental and physical response to the "do step one, two, three" isn't the same as many other women...

So... all the crap I just spewed was just to say don't be suspicious if she tries new things. That alone doesn't mean a thing. I've been with my partner ten years. I read a book two months ago that led me to try a couple of new things in bed. It worked. Yippie. We have over a dozen books on sex and sensuality... so trying out different stuff doesn't mean she is learning new things from another man.

So what else do you have?

You wouldn't have posted if you weren't concerned.

Is her drive lower? Is she acting colder? Are you nervous because you've been cheated on? Or are you just normally wound up like this?

Unless you are willing to deal with what has you nervous, you won't get to the root of the problem.

Students in medical school are notorious for diagnosing themselves with the disease of the week... week after week. If you think something "points" toward cheating, you will "see it"...

So what's going on? What's the real picture?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Good answers so far... I'd like to add that any person who is thinking of having an affair or having one is more concerned with their physical appearance... loses a few pounds, gets some new clothes, a fresh haircut... and, unexplained absences at odd times like Friday after work.

What you are concerned about, not so much, save learning new things from a lover and bringing back that experience to your bed. But, even then, just not reliable at all.
    kraz Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Feb 22, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Why do you think she is cheating?
    Is she just trying to spice up your sex life, could it be that it needs something new and exciting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

Alcohol truth serum?If so maybe more signs of cheating. [ 4 Answers ]

Tonight(been here before) he drank and than he talked in his sleep. When I tried to wake him up I sat down next to him while he laid there and asked if he was hungry. Dinner was done and I wanted to know. He said he wanted his dinner from the night before and I told him it wasent here it was at the...

What are the signs of cheating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend whom husband is lying to her frequently - in fact today he came home for 10 minutes told her they didn't get a lunch break and he was just home to grab his uniform for inspection - when in fact he was with my husband (whom came home on lunch) before hand, and there is no uniform...

Signs of a cheating llove1 [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend been through a lot.break up to break up.And I have maid a lot of bad choices and mistakes.The thing is I've made the same mistakes over and over, but I do love my woman and been trying to consitently make things good between us both.She don't believe that I love herwhen I say...

Are these signs of cheating? [ 36 Answers ]

1. I was the phone to my boyfriend. I called on his work mobile, 2 secs into the conversation his personal mob rings, he tells me to hold on, when he answered he cut me off. 2. I rang back and when I asked who called him he said... mmmm mmmmm, mc donalds called (coz he fixes their machines).. I...

View more questions Search