Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kade07 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Over worried, crazy or pregnant?
    Hi everyone :confused:

I had unprotected sex with my boyfirned 13 days before My period was due on. I am ALWAYS! Late on (min of 3 days late) and ALWAYS ALWAYS suffer from very very bad PMS: cramps, swollen tender breasts, migranes, grumpy, emotional, anxiety, depression, heavyeyes, tired weight gain (water retention). Sleepy etc etc.

BUT For some reason I think the first time in my life I came on 3 days early and had NO PMS or period symptoms what's so ever even during my period, No tender breast what's so ever!! And that is an always

I then did a pregnancy test with 99p HMP which came back negative 3 times.
    Since then discounting I could be pregnant, I am suffering with cramps, headaches stress levels are up, some sort of indigestion, mouth watering, consitpation, bad gas, peeing more frequent or just peeing and feeling like my bladder is not empty yet. And in relation to the watering mouth heartburn type thing makes me feel slightly sick had some dizzy or muzzy head situations as well.
    Oh and bad nights sleep and sleeping abit too much also.

It has now been 21 days since I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.

Is there any chance I am pregnant as my breast haven't changed at all??
    I am I just worrying a little too much or is there a chance??
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 10:05 PM
    There's a chance but I wouldn't put money on it or anything since your period did come and your tests came back negative. To be sure though, go to the doctor and have a blood test, it will tell you definitively yes or no.
    hotnyoung Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kade07
    Hi everyone :confused:

I had unprotected sex with my boyfirned 13 days before My period was due on. I am ALWAYS! late on (min of 3 days late) and ALWAYS ALWAYS suffer from very very bad PMS: cramps, swollen tender breasts, migranes, grumpy, emotional, anxiety, depression, heavyeyes, tired weight gain (water retention). sleepy etc etc.

BUT For some reason i think the first time in my life I came on 3 days early and had NO PMS or period symptoms what's so ever even during my period, No tender breast what's so ever!?? !! and that is an always

I then did a pregnancy test with 99p HMP which came back negative 3 times.
    Since then discounting I could be pregnant, I am suffering with cramps, headaches stress levels are up, some sort of indigestion, mouth watering, consitpation, bad gas, peeing more frequent or just peeing and feeling like my bladder is not empty yet. And in relation to the watering mouth heartburn type thing makes me feel slightly sick had some dizzy or muzzy head situations aswell.
    Oh and bad nights sleep and sleeping abit to much also.

It has now been 21 days sinse i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.

Is there any chance I am pregnant as my breast havnt changed at all???
    I am i just worrying alittle to much or is there a chance????
    Yes hun you could be pregnant. Because I know when I was pregnant that's what I was feeling like was mouth watery and gas bubbles all the time. So I would go take a blood test eccept wait for about 2 more weeks OK hun?
    sarah_s Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 02:01 PM
    I don't know when you ovulate obviously but, usually women are most fertile in between 13-16th day before their next period and since, you had unprotected sex at the time it's likely. Well, it depends. Are you some kind of birth control? If not then that's one reason you should be careful on too.
    Oh, you need to relax! Stress throws off your cycle.
    Test yourself on a hpt 2 weeks again. You need to be fully protected next time as this always happens with relationships as it makes us women completey paranoid.. usually.
    kade07 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Thanks guys

I will wait 2 weeks and see how Im feeling and get a blood test done.
    Sorry I didn't reply as wasn't able to see the replys but I am able to see the responses now thanks for the messages/advice :).. and No unfortunately I wasn't using any type of contraception at the time, also anothr symptom I forgot to mention is discharge.. any more views would be much apreciated
    sarah_s Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Don't wait for another hpt test. Talk to your doctor first. Ask him/her your situation as soon as possible. It's for the better. Good luck. Oh, talk in subcribing birth control pills. The pills will help you if taken correctly for unplanned pregnancy in the future.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_s
    I don't know when you ovulate obviously but, usually women are most fertile in between 13-16th day before their next period and since, you had unprotected sex at the time it's likely. Well, it depends. Are you some kind of birth control? If not then that's one reason you should be careful on too.
    Oh, you need to relax!! Stress throws off your cycle.
    Test yourself on a hpt 2 weeks again. You need to be fully protected next time as this always happens with relationships as it makes us women completey paranoid..usually.
    And also, sperm can live for up to 5 days inside the woman's body. This is just from some study. I know someone else will probably have a different time frame. But if you had unprotected sex, guess what, there is always that chance. And it has been documented that some females have their period once after becoming pregnant somehow. I guess they would have had to have dropped more than one egg that month.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Any time you have unprotected sex, you risk becoming pregnant, even condoms and pills are not 100 percent effective, so unless you want a baby, please use proper safety measures
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 08:52 PM
    I agree with all of this advice, and yes, a sperm cell can live for 2-5 days outside of the body if it is in a warm moist kind of environment... so yes, the possibility is there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and worried [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering I'm almost four months pregnant and sometimes I seem to have this lower abdomen pain, but they don't stay very long sometimes it feels like that they are contractions. I've looked on the internet and asked some people does anyone know what these could be or should I see a doctor?

Pregnant or crazy [ 5 Answers ]

I just had a baby 4 months ago and maybe like 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex but the condom broke... lately I have been feeling mostly just nausea.The other day me and my boyfriend were arguing and I was crying and I ran to the bathroom and threw up.. I don't know if I threw up because of...

Am I crazy. Or pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering about how I should classify this. I don't regularly keep up with my period (sometime I'm vowing to do now since I'm painfully unsure about being pregnant right now.. every time I doubt it something happens that changes my mind.. just got to get tested, but anyway). Half the time I...

Am I pregnant? I am going crazy! [ 4 Answers ]

I am going crazy! It has now been 2 weeks since I missed my period. I am always regular, ALWAYS! My breasts are siverely sore. I have a 2 year old son. When I was pregnant I had the same symptom. I did not find out I was PG with him until I was two months pregnant. I get bloated and get period...

Worried, if I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question, I've made two pregnancy tests all ready and the first one came out positive and the second one came out negative... I was just wondering if you know what could be wrong... and to know if you think I might be pregnant or not... I havne gotten my period yet?

View more questions Search