:( How Do I Get People To Come To My Real Estate Classes In Houston,Texas

How And Where Do I Advertise

Need Help With Getting People To Respond To

My Class Ads Can Any Body Help Me With This
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Try Craigs List. They're awesome:
    craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

Having a website for it is good, too. There are lots of free webspace providers out there. It's a good way to get started without doing a site of your own.

Check with your ISP - most offer some free space for web pages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving from W.V. to S.C. how do I find the apartment or house I need before moving?

Us real estate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi In us real estate process... what is subordination? Any body help me!!

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

Could a quitclaim deed be overturned. I signed a quitclaim deed about 6 months ago. I want my name back on the title . Could this happen in my favor.

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a house on land contract --- The warranty deed is in one persons name and he quick claimed the house to his girlfriend. She is the one who I have the land contract with. Is it legal? And can he take the house back?

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search