Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gohardbec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 01:42 PM
    My girlfriend
    I have been with my girlfriend for the last 20 months in which we love each other just like the first day we met,then in the last 6 months things started to go wrong and to make things worst my previous ex called her and told her lies, now she said that she wants some space to think. Recently I came back from my home country and she told me that we are over and that she doesn't love me anymore, which I find hard to believe. How and what can I do to get my girl back ? Cause I know we really love each other.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 01:56 PM
    You can't make her come back, all you can do is heal your heart now. She said she wanted space, give it to her. Go No Contact... Don't call, write, myspace or anything! Get on the road to recovery ASAP! The sooner the better, don't try becoming friends with her again, make no effort for anything on your part. Take this time to heal yourself, better yourself and do some stuff you have been slacking off on. Join a gym, it's a pretty popular reserve on here. Also whenever you're feeling the need to talk to her, let it out on this forum, we can help. We have all been where you are and eventually you will come her so often you will start to become and advice giver as well. Trust me, it will get better with time but you must go NO CONTACT! For yourself and your own sanity
    DMBacoustic Posts: 65, Reputation: 15

Feb 21, 2008, 02:30 PM
    "she doesnt love me anymore, which i find hard to believe. how and what can i do to get my girl back ? cause i know we really love each other."

Chances are if she told you she doesn't, and she dumped you, she really is no longer in love with you.

Hard to hear and face up to but its time for you to move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 02:43 PM
    she wants some space to think.
    Give what she ask for, and put your life back together, by being happy with yourself. There is no magic potent to get her back, that's up to her, but leave her alone, and deal with your life without her.Sorry for your loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

No girlfriend yet. Don't know what I should do. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've got my 21st birthday coming up soon. I've never had a girlfriend. I'm straight, I like girls very much they are very beautiful. I'm starting to think it will never happen for me or there must be something wrong with me. What can I say? At school I started to get close to one girl, she...

Girlfriend want me out. [ 4 Answers ]

I live with my girlfriend who right now, makes more money than me and is the current 'bread winner' of the household. I have a small business that is in the growing stages right now but does bring in money. At first she suggested that I move in with her because I was living in my workspace which...

Can't get over my ex girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend whom I dated for 4 yrs broke up with me and its been a month that she has not contacted me.. we dated for 4 years in that time we had arguments like every other relationship I never cheated on her and I more than showed her that I was with her because I loved her not for sex or...

He has a girlfriend, but I think he might like me [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love with a guy who I think might like me, but he has a girlfriend. I want to know if he really does like me. He always comes up to me and starts talking to me. Usually I hang out with him at lunch and walk with him to the next period, but these past few days, I've been hanging out with...

View more questions Search