Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munirah_91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 01:58 AM
    Debate: solid family background is vital for students to excel.
    Hey guys.. I really need your help. Please be nice to answer. No matter for the government site or the opposition site. Thankx.
    deeva28 Posts: 23, Reputation: 9

Feb 21, 2008, 02:09 AM
    I am partial to both sides. I know that my family's support played a major part in me excelling in school, but I also have a friend that did not have the upbringing that I did and is actually better off than I am. She tells me that the secret to her success was the determination not to be like her family and to get herself out of the surroundings that she was brought up in. I do believe that if a student's family is solid in instilling morals and goals into their family member that the student has a better chance at doing something with their lives, but I also believe that the fact that the student doesn't have that kind of support and maybe is being told that they will never amount to anything will also have some motivation for excelling in life.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 21, 2008, 03:07 AM
    I had my first child quite young in life and for awhile I was a single parent rasing my child then I met my partner and had more children the child I had when I was young has grown up to be mature and very good but the one of my others hasd not gone this way.
    When I had my first I would not say he had a stable background but as grown up to be the best one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family background [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know where to ask this exactly. Or how to ask this. Basically I know I have german, french canadian, and indian in me. Is their away to find out how much? Or what else there is?

Philosophy Debate [ 10 Answers ]

Hey all, I am currently taking a philosophy course and we have been assigned a debate assignment that is in regards to the morality of stem cell research. My group was given the task of being opposed to stem cell research. If anyone can give me any idea why people may be opposed to stem cell...

2003 Excel - Ethnic Background Formula [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to put together a "Workbook" in my 2003 Excel. I have one sheet with the TOTAL sorted by Race and Living Situation. Then I have the sites Totals... that I connected to the TOTAL. Now I am trying to make a "everyday" use sheet... where the worker enters Example AA for African...

What does this new debate topic mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I need help with the new LD debate topic for the months of march and April. The new topic is "Resolved: The United Nation's obligation to protect global human rights ought to be valued above its obligation to respect national sovereignty." I know what most of it means but I'm kind of stuck...

Solid Peer [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to this site so I hope Iv'e clicked on to the right section, my problem every time I go on the net I am plagued by this pop up "Solid Peer" how do I stop it invading my computer? Thanks Nev Grant

View more questions Search