Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1989jay1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 09:37 AM
    I have a lump on the penis
    I have a lump on the very tip of my penis I can still pee out of it and it never herts but it like as this skin that goes down to the foreskin joins on and the you can just see the line going down I have no idea what it could be and I haven't had sex because of this so I know it isn't anything to do with that anyone got any ideas
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 20, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989jay1989
    i have a lump on the very tip of my penis i can still pee out of it and it never herts but it like as this skin that goes down to the foreskin joins on and the you can just see the line going down i have no idea what it could be and i havent had sex because of this so i know it aint anything to do with that anyone got any ideas
    I would suggest you go to the doctor, so they can take a look at it, no need to get insufficient answers... Ultimately you will have to seek professional help on this one... Anything health related that may be a concern to you should be addressed immed. Better safe than sorry.
    helpmeplz93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 04:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989jay1989
    i have a lump on the very tip of my penis i can still pee out of it and it never herts but it like as this skin that goes down to the foreskin joins on and the you can just see the line going down i have no idea what it could be and i havent had sex because of this so i know it aint anything to do with that anyone got any ideas
    I think we have the same thing is kind of under your pee hole if you already know what it is tell me man I'm really scared

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a small concern which I don't think is too seriuos but I wouldn't mind clearing things up. I have a lump, more of a sweling just inder the hood of my penis, it is long and wraps around it as if it's a vein or something, it is quite lumpy itself. But the weird thing is it only...

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

There has been posts on this but I have a small lump on my penis and I was wondering could I still get diseases and stuuf with out having sex?

Lump on my penis [ 2 Answers ]

First of all I am 17. About 3 days ago, I discovered a lump about the size of half a marble. I left it for 2days, and the third day, today, I squeezed it slightly and semi white fluid(similar to what you get when you squeeze pimples) came out. It was as though the lump was made by the buildup of...

Lump on penis. [ 14 Answers ]

Ello. Im a 15 year old boy. And admit I do masturbate a lot and have noticed a lump form on the back of my penis towards the left side it doesn't hurt and a few days ago I could squeeze it and have a yellow puss come out like you get out of a spot but now nothing comes out of it. Do you no what...

View more questions Search