Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 17, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Cruises to america
    I live in Australia And I would love to go on holiday in America (california)but I am seriosly afraid of flying so is there any cruises to America from Australia?

Check out some similar questions!

Better: Canada or America? [ 86 Answers ]

Just a question for everyone. I live in Canada and in social class we are taught that Americans are selfish, ruthless, and take advantage of Canadians. When I have gone to the U.S I have found a difference in the way people treat you, they seem less friendly and courteous. Also, when on Xbox live,...

What is going on in America and in the world? [ 10 Answers ]

Please watch this. What is going on in America and in the world? What is the Iluminati? Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Colonies in america [ 15 Answers ]

Why are there no colonies founded in america between 1634 and 1670?

South America [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl. She is from Colombia, S.A. I met her while she was going through her divorce from her husband of 5 years. She says he was abusing her. She is now a citizen. We have been together for a year now. She admitted that a couple of months ago that she started seeing a guy she met, so I...

Only in America [ 5 Answers ]

Only in America 1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. 3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.