Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emergency! Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 09:09 PM
    My dog is sick!
    Hey my dog won't eat he has blissters on his mouth he is running a temp and has a swollen gland and I need 2 noe what it is fast so please help!! :eek:
    emergency! Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 09:10 PM
    Hey please help I'm in a crisses!!
    aj55 Posts: 68, Reputation: 5

Jan 22, 2006, 09:29 PM
    I would see a vet immediately if it is getting worse. Some vets have emergency number and are available 24/7.
    jaycee Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2006, 11:25 PM
    It sounds like your dog has a blood or lymph disorder( that's why the lymph nodes are swollen). Mouth blisters can come as the result of a fever, and swollen lymph nodes can also come from an infection. Your dog could possibly have an infection(internal) that is causing this.So either way, your dog needs to see a vet ASAP.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2006, 06:54 AM
    HI,
    I wholeheartdly agree with seeing a Vet immediately. Don't waste any time in getting your dog to a Vet. Good luck.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2006, 09:46 AM
    Yes, see a vet. On a site like this, you need to wait to see if the more experieced and trained people agree with the first answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dachshund sick [ 14 Answers ]

Hi my dog was throwing up bile and could note even hold down water for 2 days so I brought her to the vet. The vet gave her an injection and it has made her worse she is very thirsty but as soon as she drinks it comes up again. I have tried feeding her bits of food but she won't eat anything. She...

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

My dad is very sick [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I just found out last night that my dad is in the hospital with Chronic Leukimia. According to the doctors they said that this is a very treatable disease and that the disease itself is non-aggressive. The only thing that I don't understand is that my father had no symptoms. Such...

Help, doxie sick [ 2 Answers ]

Help, I have a 1-1/2 year old Doxie, Nina. She's sick and need advice. The other day, she slept throughout the day and night. The only time she'll get up is when we took her out to potty. She didn't even get up to eat or drink anything. The next day she slept throughout the day. She finally ate...

My dachshund is sick [ 2 Answers ]

Scooby is our dachshund's name. He is wonderful to have around. Yesterday he started coughing and trying to get something out of his throat. When he does get something up it is just white mucus. He isn't eating much and isn't his usually playful self. What can I do for him?

View more questions Search