Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabgondella Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 04:54 PM
    he only likes me as a friend right?
    this guy and I got a bit tipsy and flirted. Though I'm not sure how drunk he was- he does this thing where he has 2 and “pretends” I did like him last year, we were friends. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, I guess is shy. I kind of stopped liking him because I hardly ever see him this year. But I did flirt with him this night. He did keep trying to subtlely touch me- poking me, high fiving me, laying near me, touching my spine when I asked someone else to, making me help him up. Some there thought he liked me but I don't know. I don’t believe the whole drunk actions=sober thoughts. I almost told him I liked him last year I don’t know why. Went to his room and said “Lets talk” and then chickened out and just left when I realized I didn’t want to. He went “what happened” though I don’t think he knew what I was going to say. He then left me 2 voicemails, one saying “Hope you got back to your room OK Ill IM you tomorrow” and he did right away in the morning. Now, he only likes me as a friend right? Just seeing why I was acting weird I guess? Even though he never asked why. I did flirt with him and people kept asking me if I had a crush on him. I thought he knew I liked him, awhile ago someone told him and he just said “so I should be on the lookout” whatever that means.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Relax, hon. Your mind is all over the place, I mean... read what you wrote.

It's OK to flirt, it tells guys you're interested. But there's no need at all to fret in circles about what a guy thinks. You'll never figure that out.

Enjoy the playful flirting, enjoy the occasional IM and text, stop trying to make it into something ahead of time. Ignore everything people say he thinks. GO only by what you see him do, and not even all of that, LOL.

You need to even out your head a little so you can relax your way into a simple real friendship with this guy. There's no need to jump straight into bf/gf stuff. Friends is the way to develop a real bond to a guy who could naturally become a BF.

Slow down, relax.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think my boyfriend likes my best friend more than me [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, I need some help... I've got a boyfriend... I'm really happy with him... but just lately he's been showing a great interest in my best friend... they have been talking heaps lately and they both have exams in the same glass so they are always talking and sitting together... he seems to...

The person who I like's best friend likes me [ 2 Answers ]

Ok just like my last question I am mad about my ex who I dumped at the start of the year. Well his best friend is one of my guy best friends and I told him who I like so he could tell me who he likes... he likes me! It's going to be hard because I don't really think I would go out with him (as in I...

My friend likes this girl & she doesn't really like him [ 1 Answers ]

My friend likes this girl.. but the girl doesn't really like him.. but he wants to go to the dance.. but she doesn't know if she's going. I need help because I don't know how to to give him an advice

My friend is 13 and is deciding on who she likes [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: So I'm 12 my friend is 13. Here mother says she can date,right? Here is her problem(oh she asked me to do this): She is dating our very close friend name Jesse,right?And they are like in love but there is this new guy in her health class and he keeps staring at her.I think he likes...

He likes me I like his best friend. [ 4 Answers ]

So this boy in my grade really likes me and he finally admitted it through a text message, a really sweet one for that matter. By the way Im not using real names so lets say James is the guy who likes me and Todd is the guy I like... Text message: Hey, its James, listen now that its summer I...

View more questions Search