Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeNdOniMe Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Feb 15, 2008, 01:13 PM
    I Think I Love Him
    People who have read my previous questions will know I'm very close with my best friend who is a guy. I haven't had any feelings for him before other than friendship but recently I have started to... on my birthday he slept at mine and we did a few things.. we didn't go all the way but it was more than a kiss... now I can't stop thinking about him and what it felt like being in his arms and whenever people talk about him I get butterflies in my stomach. I don't want to tell him how I feel because I'm not sure he feels the same and I'm scared I'll lose him! Please can somebody help??
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Don't you think that if you don't tell him how you feel you will lose him that way as well?

I would take the chance and tell him.

What's the harm?

It's a 50/50 here.
    agomez Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2008, 02:45 PM
    You know that things aren't going to be the same since you guys hooked up. I actually hooked up once with my best friend and we actually gave it a chance because we talked about how our feelings were changed after hooking up .But I'll give you my opinion ,talk about the issue ''what will happen if we break up '' or ''Will we still be friends ''. I wish I could have talked about that to my best friend because after we broke up I lost him ,now we don't talk .
    So talk to him ,I know it going to be hard but that's the only way .Also if you guys are really close even if u guys break up nothing will be in the way of your friendship.
    jools79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Hi there I think you should follow your heart! You only live once after all:D
    Sha_BangBang Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 11:32 AM
    I think you should tell him. I've been in this same situation. We got together but it didn't work out so well, we broke up but are still VERY close friends. Yeah it might be awkward, but you'll get over that. I think you should try it because later on in life you might regret this and you don't want that. Hope I Helped. =)
    prettyt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MeNdOniMe
    People who have read my previous questions will know i'm very close with my best friend who is a guy. i haven't had any feelings for him before other than friendship but recently i have started to... on my birthday he slept at mine and we did a few things.. we didnt go all the way but it was more than a kiss... now i can't stop thinking about him and what it felt like being in his arms and whenever people talk about him i get butterflies in my stomach. i don't want to tell him how i feel because i'm not sure he feels the same and i'm scared i'll lose him!! please can somebody help????
    Okay it seems your falling for your best friend you should tell him because I think he's feeling the sameway to cause you know everything about each other your not going to loose him tell him how you feel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

How could this Happen So fast? Love me and then love another? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi This is my exgirlfriend responses in the last weeks I was with here for 4 years the guy she cheated with and she is still with since November 26 2007, He just inherited a large sum of money almost a half of million his mother died and she gets what ever she needs and wants. He is so good to...

View more questions Search