Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brendan232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 03:04 AM
    What is wrong with me?
    Hello I don't know what to do. In reality I like very few people and I am paranoid that no one likes me.If I ask someone that question and they say yes I feel I am a pity friend. I don't know what to do. What is wrong with me?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 04:32 AM
    What age are you? If you are only young this is quite normal. You may be going through some changes. The mind may feel a little messed up but if you can relax and just go with the flow this will pass.

Want to tell me some more about how you are feeling and what you are thinking?
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 15, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan232
    Hello i dont know what to do. In reality i like very few people and i am paranoid that no one likes me.If i ask someone that question and they say yes i feel i am a pity friend. i dont know wat to do. What is wrong with me?
    What makes you so sure that no one likes you?. I think it's just you and your Imagination. This things happens I hope you'll soon get over it!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 12:53 PM
    You don't have enough positive things to do in your life... too much time to feel sorry for yourself. You have to get involved in life by taking up a couple of sports, a hobby or two, an altruistic project. Start building a positive person. You. Knock off time on the computer or computer games.

Be out there with people doing stuff... learning and growing.

Best wishes in 2008 :)
    Brightstar82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 05:33 PM
    There is nothing wrong with you believe me... I went through the same thing and I think its very important to remember you are never alone in how you feel... I think the biggest problem is that when people see others a lot of the time they see the screen that others project because no one wants to appear weak and vulnerable in front of others... but guess what, we all feel like that from time to time, especaily in the teenage years I know I went through a tormenting time from 13 to 19 when I harmed myself and tought of suicide constantly I was bullied but I more consistintly bullied myself calling myself names and feeling hatred towards myself at evey turn... but long story short I saw a counsellor who put the belief back in my soul and I still have my moments but I've overcome those days... anyway I hope that whatever happens you can hold the belief that this will not last forever and that your natural equilebrium will balance with sufficient respect paid towards yourself... remember your behavior is not YOU you are beyond you shortcomings.. just believe in yourself and god bless you:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm in my late teens, and first year of uni, but have been having problems for over two years now. I have changes in mood and behaviour that seem to change about every 6 months. For 6 months I'll be OK, fairly happy and ethusiastic about the world, then around the middle of the year comes and I...

Am I wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

My relationship wit my boyfriend has been great but most of the times we argue. For stupid stuff We are going on two years and from the beginning I have told him I can be a jealous girl.. well I don't know but I get so jealous when he's wit his friends or I get mad when he's on his phone messaging...

Something wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I ve got a girlfriend, I kissed her on her neck few times and she moaned a bit and just pushed me aside. What kind of reaction is this? Did I do something bad? Or just that she is not interested?

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

What is wrong with me [ 7 Answers ]

I was in a 2 year relationship with my ex when we broke up. Our relationship was on the rocks because I found out he was not faithful to me. We had great chemistry and I was very much in love with him - he denied that he was unfaithful and confessed to only kissing someone. I felt that I wanted to...

View more questions Search