Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gogodiablo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 08:09 PM
    80s tonka dolls name?
    Hi I'm thinking of bidding on this doll on eBay, I used to have the same one as a kid, its got blue hair,yellow and black sunglasses on (which are moulded on, you can't take them off) a pair off colourful swimmers on and a pair of blue sandals on (none of the clothes come off its all moulded) she has tonk corp 1986 marked on her, but can't for the life of me think of the name! Can anyone help? Thanks!
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 03:52 AM
    I think you're talking about the hollywood dolls.
    dogleads Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 09:30 AM
    They are called Hollywood dolls produced by Tonka in 87-88 there hair changed colour when warm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

Porcelain dolls [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have a bunch of Disney Princess porcelain dolls from the Brass Key Company. Most are of just the princess' with different dresses, three are the Princess and Prince, and two are the Princess and a horse. The ones that are just the Princess' are 14" and 16". The others are a little shorter,...

Rapala pro fishing ps 2 [tonka walleye cup] [ 2 Answers ]

Got the game settings on hard.need to catch 5 walleyes to pass this level,can only catch 3 maximum,been stuck on this for 2 months.need help and tips what worked for me on easy and normal settings,now doesn't.I am using j shad rap silver 5 lure and fishing near the bridge,as soon as I catch 3 fish...

Collectibles, dolls [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much the wizard of oz dolls are worth (pink label) currently selling at wal-mart?

Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something...

View more questions Search