Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Feb 13, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Am I ovulating?
    Hi I haven't have period for almost 7 years because I've been on the depo. I got off the depo in Dec 2007. I still have not started menstrating but I am cramping like I am. Could I be ovulating? Please advise...
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 08:55 PM
    It is possible that you are ovulating. How long has it been since you got off the depo? You should talk to your doctor or look into ovulation testing and such if you're very concerned about it.
    wilson6107 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 08:03 AM
    I know someone who had been on the deppo for 10 years and the doctors told her that she wouldn't be able to get pregnant. Five years after getting off the depo she found out she was pregnant. It may take along time for it to get out hope this helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know when your ovulating after a miscarriage ? [ 36 Answers ]

How do you know when your ovulating after a miscarriage As I stated earlier I had miscarriage a few days ago and I am still bleeding, but my doctor said I could start trying right away for another baby ( While I am still bleeding). So how does that work though, am I ovulating even though I am...

How can I tell when I'm ovulating [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a week away from trying to conceive my second child and was just wondering how can I tell when I'm ovulating without having to buy expensive tests... A couple of months ago I had a miscarriage but I didn't no I was even pregnant and I'm also worried that its going to happen again... I have a...

When am I ovulating? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey There, Just one quick question, my cycle is usually between 31 & 33 days long, I get really sensitive in my lower abdominal area around ovulation all the way until my period actually comes. How can I predict my actual Ovulation day if Buying Ovulation kits and everything doesn't always fit in...

Could this mean I'm ovulating? [ 7 Answers ]

When you have like thick white mucos is what I think comes out of you or some they say that means you are ovulating. It got to be mucos cause when I went to the doctor like two months ago I got checked and they didn't find nothing wrong. So what could it be

View more questions Search