Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terribee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Price Pfister
    I have a Price Pfister kitchen faucet that has a plastic spray nozzle that is leaking and squirting . There is a crack in the plastic. Now all the other parts are polished chrome. Who would I contact to get this replaced? Or get a replacement part? The dang thing is less than 5 years old.. I paid almost $100 for it... Help Please
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 13, 2008, 11:15 AM
    I believe you can find a universal replacement hose at any local home supply store. You are talking about a chrome spray handle... not the spout... the spray handle..
    Just untwist old one counterclockwise and bring to store. (hold bottom nut and twist CCW to undo). Replacing the unit has two tricks to replace complete. Get back to us and let us know if you need more help.

If my answer helped please RATE THIS ANSWER. Thank you. PS.. if this is the kitchen sink handle... again, home depot carries replacement parts.
    retiredmanvan Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Feb 13, 2008, 11:22 AM
    I found this page on the Price Pfister web site. Copy and paste the link below in your address bar or browser and push the enter key on your keyboard and follow the directions on the page.

http://parts.bdhhi.com/partscatalog_searchwizard2.aspx

I wish you all the best,

Van
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 13, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by terribee
    I have a Price Pfister kitchen faucet that has a plastic spray nozzle that is leaking and squirting . There is a crack in the plastic. Now all the other parts are polished chrome. Who would I contact to get this replaced? Or get a replacement part? the dang thing is less than 5 years old.. I paid almost $100 for it.... Help Please
    You can walk into any big box store and purchase a new spray head and hose. Simply replace the old one. Good luck, Tom

Feb 13, 2008, 01:41 PM
    I thank you all for the help. I can't locate the exact part on the Pfister site, but will disconnect this evening and take to Lowe's and have them find a replacement part. Yes it is the entire pull out spray part. It is driving me crazy and now I can fix it... Bless you all. Terri

Feb 13, 2008, 01:52 PM
    I justy called the # and the company is going to reimburse me and send a part free as it is still under warranty... whoda thunk>? Thanks much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Price Pfister parts [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old bathroom shower/tub faucet that needs some parts. How do I identify the parts. I have pictures. I need the cartridge and handle. Doe anyone know of a website or place that specializes in older model parts? This faucet is at least 30 years old - Price Pfister. Thanks Greg

Price Pfister shower [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a price pfister shower kit and it did not have an installation manual. They are closed today and their website does not have manuals on it. I just need to know how to install the valve. Can some one direct me to a site that will give me that info?

Price Pfister New Installation [ 2 Answers ]

New construction - shower stall only, no tub. Price Pfister single handle control for shower. Not enough hot water as shower is cool, not warm or hot. Plumber was fired for other stupid stunts but now I need to warm up shower water temperature. Does Price Pfister have valve that is adjustable in...

Price pfister [ 2 Answers ]

Recently installed 1 knob shower faucet made by price pister . Problem here is the tub spout has plenty of flow but when you pull the knob for the shower the pressure isn't that strong . Any ideas on how to get more pressure from shower. Thanks for any info, Ryan p.s. I used 1/2 copper

View more questions Search