Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary_quite_contrary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Another song from a diamond commercial!
    Another song from a diamond commercial! The commercial where the couple are stopped at a red light and it's snowing? I absolutely love the song and I keep thinking I've heard it before! One of the lines is "I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down". Thanks!
    sunnyMI Posts: 62, Reputation: 7

Feb 15, 2008, 06:00 PM
    I think the song is "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop"

YouTube - A Diamond is Forever TV commercial (2007)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The song from the diamond jewelry commercial? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the song or the singer for the diamond jewelry commercial where the couple is driving in the city during the snowstorm? It's for the diamond journey necklace and the song plays during the entire commercial. It concludes with a bird's eye shot of the car and the taxi...

Newest diamond commercial song [ 2 Answers ]

So, the latest diamond commercial has a couple in the car together, he gives her jewerly when they hold hands. There are about three lines of a song, would like to know if anyone knows if it was just a tune or a real song, if so what?? Txs

New Diamond commercial song [ 4 Answers ]

It is the commercial where an "older man/woman are in a car stuck in traffic and he takes her hand in his and give her a "S" shaped diamond. Part of the song.."I've seen your eyes wander different paths and I want to go too.. " Please help, you anniversary is coming and I'd love to have it

Diamond commercial song [ 1 Answers ]

It's that commercial where a couple is driving in the snow, and they stop at a stop light and he holds her hand and she opens it, and it's a cheesey 4 stone neckalce. WHAT SONG IS IT AND WHO IS IT BY? It not nick drake is it? :confused:

Diamond Commercial Song [ 26 Answers ]

I see someone else asking this same question... this song is stuck in my head and I'm sure I've heard it before... anyone know? I do not know which diamonds commercial it is, but its where the husband gets up in the middle of the night and places the necklace on his wife's neck, and the song...

View more questions Search