Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindsayminar Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Feb 12, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Support Dogs In Need With a photograph!
    Go to this website and upload a picture of your doggie and pedigree will donate one dollar to the adoption drive for every photograph uploaded. ALSO, to me it is very important to rescue dogs and help rescue dogs, During the adoption Drive Pedigree is matching all f the donations.

I saw this in some ones signature...

Don't Breed and Buy, While Homeless Dogs Die
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 13, 2008, 12:26 AM
    Hi Lindsay,
    Go to this site too! www.theanimalrescuesite.com It only takes a few secs and it's free. They will send you a reminder everyday to click on their site, and their sponsers will pay for a half bowl of dogfood for a hungry pup or kitty. :)

Ps, there should be a link on the same site to click on where the sponsers will donate the cost of 1 mamogram for breast cancer!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 13, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Oops, I didn't mean dogfood for a kitty, LOL! :D
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Very nice, I hope everyone that see this responds to it.
    Lindsy your right I hope no one turns their heads to the plight of poor animals that are left to fend for themselves.
    Here's a bumper sticker that I thought was cute. "Don't litter fix your critter" it had little puppies and kitties strewn all over it in a topsy turvy fashion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What an amazing photograph! [ 8 Answers ]

http://www.smh.com.au/news/environment/inside-an-elephants-womb/2006/11/24/1163871581868.html Not sure if anyone has seen this but I just thought it was a brilliant image!

Fees for selling rights to a photograph [ 2 Answers ]

I recently went to Canada, one of the photos I took was fantastic and I contacted a company to see if they would like to use it. They said they loved it and asked me how much I would like for shared rights to the photo. I have never done this before and have no idea how much to ask for. Can anyone...

1941 Original Photograph [ 2 Answers ]

My mom was friends with a newspaper reporter in NYC in the early 40's. He sent her a few photo's he took of famous people. They have a slip in the back with a plate number and description, but, caption line is empty. She thought they were ones that did't make it to the paper. I'm wondering if I...

How can I photograph something seen with a black light? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a landlord & rented 1 1/2 years ago to someone who wanted to get a dog. There was newer carpet in there, and never another pet. I told them that they would lose some of the deposit if the pet damaged it by urinating on the new carpet. They have moved out and I used a blacklight to look for...

View more questions Search