Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawnman14 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Need washing machine manual and motor
    I need a manual for a Maytag Performa Washing machine and a new motor to turn the drum and water pump
    jet_get Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 05:02 AM
    My maytag washing machine will not start after the water stops running?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What makes a washing machine stop drainingthe dirty waterMy washing mach [ 2 Answers ]

My washing machine stopped draining. I have no warranty on it and I'd like to know if it's something I can take care of myself without the cost of a technician coming to my house

Washing Machine Drain- How high can machine lift H2O [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Thinking about moving the washer down in the basement but the main sewer drain leaving the house is about 2' off the floor. There is currently a sewer lift installed for downstairs toilet that complicated cutting into the existing drain for new Y. Without getting to detailed, there is an...

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

Washing machine drain pump motor [ 2 Answers ]

At what pumping distance (upward) will the typical pump motor be overstressed?

Can't seem to get the pump off the washing machine motor... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool washing machine, and am pretty sure I need to replace the motor coupler. I got the cabinet off; unclipped the pump (removed the hoses -- oops, probably didn't have to do that); and it LOOKS like the pump could be coaxed off the motor -- and it almost does. The bolt-like drive...

View more questions Search