Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_caprice Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2006, 08:39 PM
    Could I be preganant?
    Well first of all me and my fiancée had sex around the time of ovulation.. but the day I was suppose to start my period I started to bleed with no cramps.. not that long after the bleeding lightend up.. now I have been spotting pink blood for like 3 days... I also feel like my cervix and uterus is swollen. I am really over emotional and for some reason the past two days my lips on my vagina have been swollen.. it feels like it does after sex but I haven't had any for like days? So is there a chance that I could be pregnant and are these symptoms normal?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 20, 2006, 08:58 PM
    visit you doctor
    It could possibly be implantation bleeding but I can not say for sure as I am not a doctor. I am only a person that enjoys trying to help people to the best of my ability. I guess you could say it is off to the doctors for you, only your doctor can provide you with the information that you are seeking.
    fhforever19 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2006, 09:10 PM
    Are you still on BC and if not when did you get off BC? The reason I ask is because I had the same AF symptoms, minus the swollen vagina lips, and the Dr. said that was normal since I recently came off the patch 12.14.05.
    HTH if not you can always call the Dr. Good Luck and keep me posted.

Feli

Jan 23, 2006, 12:36 AM
    I am not on birth control and haven't beenfor a while.. I noticed that when I stand too long that I get bloated and that's when my lips sometimes will get swollen.. but I finally made a appointment on Tuesday.. so I will find out then.. thank you
    sree ram Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2006, 06:31 AM
    Hi,Im new to this site but I need help.Could I be pregnant?
    I had my LMP on 17/12/2005 and I had not got any periods according to 28 day cycle on 15/1/2006.But I had a dark brown discharge 8 DAYS later for 2days .Is it possible to get implantation bleed after your periods date.
    Am I pregnant or not,planning to see dr.on Wednesday

Jan 23, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Glad to hear
    That you guys are going to see the Dr.
    Sree ram, there is a possibility that you could be. I had those same symptoms but the Dr. said since I just came off the patch 12/14/05 that my period is just acting a little funky.
    Hope to hear you updates.

Feli

Jan 23, 2006, 08:17 PM
    sree ram, yes you could be pregnant.. my friend who is pregnant did the same things.. but don't worry too much.. just try not to worry till you see the dr.easier said then done.. I know.. I see the dr tomorrow and I am still worried!
    sree ram Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Thanks jasmine and fhforever19 for kindly replying my question.It has greatly reduced my tension.
    I'm going to get the test done on 25th .hope its positive and I will certainly let you know the results.
    Bye now

Jan 24, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Wish you luck!
    Can't wait to hear what the Dr. says :)

Feli

Jan 24, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Hi guys, well I went to the DR and he said that there is no infection or anything that can explain how I feelk besides that I could be preganant.. but he said that it was too soon to tell and that the only way I could find out is a blood test.. I took it but the computers at the lab are down so they can't tell me the results.. so it's the waiting game!

Jan 25, 2006, 10:41 AM
    That's Good news...
    To hear that you do not have an infection. I hope that you can get the results as soon as possible, so that you can put your mind at ease.

Feli

Jan 25, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Thanks but what sucks is the test came back negative but my dr wants me to take another one in like 2 weeks because he says it is probably too early for the test to be accurate.. so I won't know for sure for a little bit.. but I am taking prenatals anyway.. well at least I know my fiancée really wants one because he almost cried when he heard that I may not be pregnant.

Jan 26, 2006, 11:21 AM
    That's good news that you do not have an infection. I hope that you get the resuls real soon so that you cn put your ind at ease.

Feli

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search