Is it possible to communicate with a demonic spirit?:eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Yes but don't do it!!
    Trust me don't!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 12, 2008, 04:39 PM
    I have had several friends say this happened when they messed with a ouija board. I would say to steer clear of that kind of thing. I think it is probably possible to contact an evil spirit, but definitely not something you want to be doing!!
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Sometimes when people do deliverance/exorcisms on people they will start asking a demon questions and that is about as bad as the ouija board especially if you aren't real strong in your spirit.
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Feb 12, 2008, 07:11 PM
    If You Believe There Are Demonic Spirits And That You Can Communicate With Them, Yes! Life Is Whatever You Perceive It To Be.
    Jesusfreak1313 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Yes but don't do it!!!!
    Trust me don't!
    Thanks but why?
    Jesusfreak1313 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Yes but don't do it!!!!
    Trust me don't!
    I don't have a condition I'm only 13! But I don't think that would take a toal on it.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Because when you do you are inviting evil spirits and opening yourself up to demonic spirits.

The Dangers of Ouija Boards

demonic possession

Ouija Board Caused Illiness Blog
    Bardonicus Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Well, I am a practicing ceremonial magician and I can tell you from personal experience that it is definitely possible to summon demons, angels etc. even to physical form. My advice to you: DON'T! Summoning spirits can only be safe and beneficial if you have years of dedicated training into the metaphysical and know exactly what you are doing. It is not something to toy around with even if summoning a 'good' spirit because if you are not properly trained then anything might show up.

The only reason that I would summon a spirit (never deceased individuals) is to gain knowledge and understanding of how the universe works so that I can use that knowledge to perfect myself.
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Mar 11, 2008, 12:10 AM
    It is possible, however why would you ask for a "demonic" presence, when you can ask for a more gentle question?

Still, it's unadvised to do something like that just for kicks without proper preparations, proper practise and without a somebody who's experienced in this field to monitor and accompany you.

Hope this is enough of an answer for you?
    Leo Z Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 12:00 PM
    First of all it is possible to communicate with almost everything demonic or holy. If you talk with a demon sooner or later you can get possessed by this demon and later you can get a serious disease like cancer (doesn't matter where in your body) or something 'bad' will happen to you, it will hurt more than hell before you die. It is even possible that you do harm to other people close to you even if you don't want to do so. You will be used by the demon like a puppet before you die. This is not a joke!
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jul 1, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Yes, very possible. However, Don't DO IT WITH AN OUIJA BOARD!! Why? Because its simply a game. Made by the same guys who made monopoly. I highly suggest you research and study ceremonial magic before you perform an actual summoning. Believe me, the demons that you summon will be very hard to handle. I suggest you start with the Goetia Amazon.com: The Goetia the Lesser Key of Solomon the King: Lemegeton, Book 1 Clavicula Salomonis Regis: S. L. MacGregor Mathers, Samuel Liddell: Books
    You can get it a lot cheaper on eBay of course. Start with the Goetia, then expand outward. That's where I started and found it to be relatively easy compared to other ceremonial methods of summoning a demon.
    Gadreel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 02:33 PM
    You're all ****ing retarded, Minus one or two answers... Demons are neither good nor evil when at the same time they can be one or the other, most demons demand respect and if you respect them they'll respect you... and I don't think anyone that is 13 should ever try and summon a demon because I can almost garuntee you'll **** up...
    hauntings Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Yes but don't if you contact sometahing evil it won't be as easy GETTING rid of it as you summoner it or contacted it
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 27, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Jesusfreak, let me ask you this... can I assume you are a Christian from you name? If so, you're answer is here...

1 Corinthians 10:20 "...and I would not that you have communion with devils."
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 27, 2012, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Jesusfreak, let me ask you this.....can I assume you are a Christian from you name? If so, you're answer is here...

1 Corinthians 10:20 "...and I would not that you have communion with devils."

Please read dates. Someone posted to an old thread and the OP is from Feb - 2008.

Might be tough getting an answer back.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 27, 2012, 05:59 PM
    MAN, I'm off... I've been doing that a lot lately... replying on threads that are several years old! I think the sun has already baked by head too much!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 27, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    MAN, I'm off....I've been doing that alot lately...replying on threads that are several years old! I think the sun has already baked by head too much!
    Either that or you been in the sacramental wine AGAIN!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Factors of communication [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Help me to answer this question. Thanks

Communication [ 7 Answers ]

Why won't my boyfriend communicate with me about his feelings and thoughts?:(

Effective Communication [ 2 Answers ]

In your opinon, do you feel online communication is effective? I feel in my experience that is is very misleading and causes a lot of misunderstandings. Anyone have any guidance on how to use email effectively in colleague works.

View more questions Search