Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JNeLLyPoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Is this cheating?
    [F]Is it cheating; like verbal cheating or whatever if you talk to another guy; but you don't like him. you just talk to him about random stuff?!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Depends. Do you flirt with the guy? Then it is emotional cheating. Are you just talking to him as a friend? Then no.

However, if you're starting to question your own actions and your own thoughts, then it may be probable.
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Feb 11, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Rule of thumb I go by formyself... If I have to ask someone i.e a friend, family member, if it's cheating, then I consider it as such regardless... so I either tone back whatever I am doing, or stop altogether. Like sneeze said, it could be emotional cheating, but if its just a friend then its just a friend.
    Sand Daddy Posts: 95, Reputation: 14

Feb 11, 2008, 05:54 PM
    I agree with the above! Especially if you have begun to question your own actions...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 06:48 PM
    You don't need us to confirm what your conscience is probably already telling you.
    Cheshire2008 Posts: 74, Reputation: 17

Feb 11, 2008, 06:56 PM
    At the tender age of 17 You ask this question.
    My answer is the following Are you flirting with this boy If your boyfriend was next to you would he approve of the conversation. I think you know what you are doing but if the answer is yes you are cheating
    My daughters date It seems dating now is seeing a boy for a little while a date a movie This is dating going out with different people and getting to know them.
    If you are seriously seeing one person with a commit to only them . Then you have to behave appropriatly. Do as you want others to do to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Ask your partner, and see what he thinks, since it's the both of you who define the boundaries of your relationship.
    flash84x Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Jul 29, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Personally I am a pretty big flirt around women, whether I'm attracted to them or ever would want a relationship with them... and I don't considering it cheating... are you doing something that you wouldn't do if your boyfriend was with you? If that is the case then regardless of if we or anyone else thinks its cheating in any form (everyone has their own line drawn) then I would say yes, possibly to your standards you are cheating
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Communication with your S/O is what is needed to define boundries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

Is he cheating on me? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so today I was waiting for my boyfriend in the car and he left his cellphone so I decided to check through it. I looked through his messages and in his inbox I read messages. One of them said hey hottie wutsup? So obviously it's a girl. Other messages said, when are you going to break up with...

I am cheating, what should I do [ 17 Answers ]

Okay first of all there is no need to tell me what a terrible person I am, I already know. I have been with the same person for four years, and am very much in love! But I have a friend who is athletic, compassionate, smart, lets just say he's the total package. We are both very attracted to one...

He is cheating. Now I know. [ 10 Answers ]

I just found out that my husband of 14 years has been cheating on me for about a year. We have always had a rock solid relationship up until about 2 years ago when his father died rather suddenly. He says that he does not love this other woman, that she just fills a need that he has. He says that...

Cheating once off [ 5 Answers ]

Im in a long distance relationship and recently in a nightclub I hooked up with a guy. No sex no touchy feely just hooked up. It was completely un expected and I didn't even no the guys name. Problem is I have a boyfriend back at home. I don't think I should tell him because it was a silly mistake...

View more questions Search