Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waterouzel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Request of Collection Agency for Information
    Can you please direct me to the response that has the list of questions to send to a collection agency to disclose their relationship to the debt being collected?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 10, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Just request verification of the debt and their right to collect it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Request information on Priestley & Moore silversmiths [ 8 Answers ]

I bought some silver plate cutlery in the South of England a few years ago and would like to find some more. An antique dealer looked at one of the forks and immediately recognized it to be a Priestley & Moore piece ; I do not seem to be able to get any information about these silversmiths on the...

Collection agency [ 1 Answers ]

I have an outstanding debt, after losing a job, I tried to make payment arrangements with them, but they said if I didn't pay half today and half in a month they would not make any arrangements with me. Can they do that? They said it would be a charge off. I have asked for things in writing,...

Request release healthcare information [ 11 Answers ]

I have searching and can't find the answer so I thought I'd try asking. My current doctor said I could get my medical records from my previous doctor by walking in and asking for them. Well I went to my previous doctor and filled out a form to get my records released to me. I turned in the form...

Collection agency [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bill collection agency that keeps calling me. Its been more then 4 year since this happen. Now there calling my family member and telling them and sending them letters can they do this tell every one all or business.:

View more questions Search