Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 02:33 PM
    What are these symptoms of?
    Hello,
    My last period was on Dec.28 07-Jan3 08. I haven't had it since then and it's the 8th Feb. I have been having mild cramping since then, some brown discharge, but no period.. I also noticed that I have some bleeding (more than spotting, but not enough to fill a panty liner)only when I have sex and then after a few hours, there's nothing. I have taken two pregnancy tests, the last one yesterday, as you advised (have'nt gone to a doctor yet) and they were both negative.. I've not been stressed lately! I also have very slight headaches every now and then, nothing major. The brown discharge has also become darker from yesterday.. My period normally varies each month, but it's never this long, so I think Im 2 weeks late.. Please advise asap.
    So sorry about the length of this post.
    Awaiting a response
    :mad:
    poppyabonnar Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 02:56 PM
    hey huni, u may be coming on your period, I am experiencing the same kind of thing but I've got the implant!
    when I was pregnant I idnt have any discharge at all etc. id go see your doctor. He/she will put your mind at ease!
    good luck and let me no x x

Feb 10, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by poppyabonnar
    hey huni, u may be coming on ur period, i am experiencing the same kind of thing but ive got the implant!
    when i was pregnant i idnt have any discharge at all etc. id go see your doctor. he/she will put your mind at ease!
    good luck and let me no x x
    poppyabonnar,
    Thanks for your reply.. by the way, what implant are you talking about? Also do you think there's a possibility I might be pregnant although I have none of the symptoms besides the 'no period'...

Feb 10, 2008, 03:14 PM
    do u want to be pregnant? Go to your doctor!
    you could be pregnant as your late and having cramps! I did have that!
    I never felt sick and was never sick. I just didn't really want to eat! The thought of it just didn't interest me!
    I bled after sex! The midwife said that it was his bits (hehe) rubbing on my cervix!
    you'll neber no till you see a doctor! Home tests are unreliable! I took 10, 8 said no and 2 said yes! My implant is implanon 68mg, it's a 3 yr contraception x for 12 weeks I'm late! Also moody, sick tummy and back ache but 6 tests say nothing! I don't get it

Feb 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by poppyabonnar
    do u want to be pregnant? go to your doctor!
    you could be pregnant as your late and having cramps! i did have that!
    i never felt sick and was never sick. i just didnt really want to eat!! the thought of it just didnt interest me!
    i bled after sex! the midwife said that it was his bits (hehe) rubbing on my cervix!
    youll neber no till you see a doctor! home tests are unreliable! i took 10, 8 said no and 2 said yes! my implant is implanon 68mg, its a 3 yr contraception x for 12 weeks im late!! also moody, sick tummy and back ache but 6 tests say nothing! i dont get it
    Yes! Actually, I would love to be pregnant!
    Ok, thanks for sharing,I'll go see a doctor this week.. I'll let you know how it goes, thanks again. :)

Feb 10, 2008, 03:23 PM
    I excited for you!!
    if you dot want to let me no on here email me [email protected]
    Good Luck x x x x x x x :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are these symptoms? [ 20 Answers ]

Hey all I'm 19 and have convinced myself I'm pregnant. I did have un protected sex on 20th of march (we were not trying for a baby). And since then I've been freaking out. In the last 2 days though I have calmed down and now want the baby, I think if I get a negative result I would acctually be...

I have these symptoms don't know what it is. [ 11 Answers ]

Hello... Well I've had these syptoms since Tuesday. I started getting a burn in my stomach, even when I would eat, it's still be there. My appetite has decreased, and when I think about eating, I feel like throwing up. But I do eat, but less. But then the feeling is still there. Now since a day or...

Symptoms of what? [ 3 Answers ]

For the past week and a half, I've been waking with nausea, and throughout the day, I am unable to eat, I also have a strong fatigue feeling. I don't believe I am pregnant because I have had my period this past week. Should I see a doctor?

Are these symptoms? [ 4 Answers ]

My last period started on May 20th and I haven't had a period since. My husband and I were going to try start trying to conceive in July. We did start a little early as we had unprotected sex on June 18th. We did not think anything could come of that since it was so close to what should have...

Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I'm 19 years old and well I've been waking up very thirsty in the morning everyday for a long time now, and I always go urinating frequently during they day. But I also drink plenty of water through out the day.infact, I only drink water instead of any juice or soda. Even if I drink water to...

View more questions Search