Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Hopefully I"m in right spot
    I know not too many people are doctors here, but I must've done something to my back, cause every time I breath in deep, it feels like someone jumping on my spine, then I loose my breath an everything. Any ideas?
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Feb 9, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Dude, I'd suggest going to the emergency room. Sounds like you might have a slipped disc or something. But then again, I am NOT a doctor, its just a guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

How to tell him where "the spot" is? [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had sex yet but me and my ex boyfriend used to do a lot of foreplay he would finger me and he always played with my ****.. although he never made me orgasm<br> I've got a new boyfriend and now and he only seems to penetrate me with his fingers... I asked him if he knew where my **** was...

Not so "HOT" spot... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, me again I have a laptop computer that's been bothering me for a while. Our mall has a wireless hotspot which I can connect into via my laptops wireless card. I was doing this for around a month or so, surfing the webs etc with no problems, now, within the last month... the laptop will...

View more questions Search