Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dts Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Have Goodman HKR-05 unit - stat does not work
    Have a Goodman HKR-05 unit and the stat stopped working. I replace the stat with a new one that is similar but with no luck. I've been told the capacitor could be the problem. Where should I be focusing in on the capacitor, control board, etc.
    Thanks.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2008, 07:09 PM
    First things first, what's not working with your system and is it gas or heatpump or what?
    eagark Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2008, 02:20 AM
    I am confused at the model # you gave. I think that those numbers refer to the heat strip on an air handler, and not the actual model of the heat pump. Please detail the problem and the type of unit you have... heat pump, air handler, furnace, etc. Detail what the symptoms are as best you can, and we will try to help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman ac unit [ 4 Answers ]

I have a goodman gmp-150 unit,it keeps burning the indoor unit transformer.Can someone help me please? Thanks

New stat now no work [ 1 Answers ]

Have a heat only furnace reran new wirex3 red white green hooked up to new stat now will not turn on at all furnace or fan that is trying to heat house with wood burner and just run fan

Goodman unit heat pump connecting toRTH7400 stat [ 1 Answers ]

Installed new units 2 1/2 ton goodman units, installed factory 14.25 kw heating element. My biggest problem is the low voltage wiring. The indoor unit has 5 wires coming out they are red,green, white, brown, blue. The outside unit has 5 wires also, blue, white, orange, yellow, red. The cond....

Troubleshooting Goodman ac unit [ 1 Answers ]

We have a MF house with an older (1999) Goodman ac unit. My partner is pretty handy but neither of us knows anything about this kind of stuff. For a few days the unit was running but not cooling very efficiently, so we thought it might be a filter or something, and went poking around. He found 2...

Replaced T-stat batteries... Now the AC/HEAT does not work at all! [ 5 Answers ]

Good morning and Happy Columbus Day everyone. I must say that anyone's help and feedback will be much appreciated. Last night the Thermostat (Honeywell Programmable CT8602) gave the low battery light as my wife was looking to drop it a degree before bed so she decided to replace the batteries. ...

View more questions Search