Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    controlling parents Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 09:10 AM
    He has a controlling parents
    Hi there.. I am 19 this year.. I have been with my ex boyfriend for about a year.. we are serious about each other.. so last christmas, he brought me back for a dinner with his family.. things didn't go well.. his parents forced us to break up because they do not like me.. well, he's a very obedient child.. it has been 2 months since we broke up.. but I still love him very much and he still loves me too.. I know that because we still mssg each other and call each other daily(though not as much as last time).. but what I want is him coming back to my arms.. being my official boyfriend back.. I miss all d great times we had together.. what should I do? Somebody help me..
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 09:13 AM
    I dearly wish I could.. but sorry.. even my bf's parets are stirck and he such obedient boi.. tho I wish there won't be like this problems with us in the future ><!

Even my parents are strick.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Most likely he will let them control him for many years to come and maybe for the rest of his life. Would you be happy in a relationship like that?
    mummy-duck Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by controlling parents
    hi there..i am 19 this year..i have been with my ex bf for about a year..we are serious about each other..so last christmas, he brought me back for a dinner with his family..things didn't go well..his parents forced us to break up because they do not like me..well, he's a very obedient child..it has been 2 months since we broke up..but i still love him very much and he still loves me too..i know that because we still mssg each other and call each other daily(though not as much as last time)..but what i want is him coming back to my arms..being my official bf back..i miss all d great times we had 2gether..what should i do? somebody help me..
    Hey.. well sorry to say but you were dating him not his parents he needs to grow up and realise that and if its meant to be he will be in your arms again... and needs to face up to his parents...
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Feb 9, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Maybe he listens to his parents. Maybe his parents are paying his college. I listened to my parents because they were helping me and they loved me. I still listen, but make my own choices. He might not be ready for a serious relationship, maybe he wants to finish school or has other aspirations. I'm sorry for your loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my boyfriend controlling [ 4 Answers ]

I have been in my current relationship for 10 months and everything is going great. But my boyfriend seems like he is controlling I really think so but I kind of think it's love because I've never had a man care about my whereabouts like that. He tells me it's to know where I am in case something...

Is he controlling? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have been talking to this guy and we have been thinking about becoming a couple. But I think that he is too controlling. He always wants to be where I am and he gets jealous when I tell him that I am hanging out with other friends. We recently had a fight because I told him that I was coming...

Controlling family [ 6 Answers ]

I have a weird story and just thought I'd write for some suggestions. 1. I have never been close to my parents, often they were not there for me as a child. As an adult I've sought councling and moved on. I wish them the best and hope that they seek help for there emotional and physically...

Controlling interest [ 4 Answers ]

Good morning, I have established a corporation as a parent company. What I would like to do is now establish a real estate investing company up under this corporation as an LLC. I intend on going into business with another person who does carpentry type work. If we have a business fall out, with...

View more questions Search