Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy-mambo Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Friends secret relationship
    OK so I have 3 friends and 1 sister involved in this
    There’s a.. John (16), who is my best friend and my sister, sasha's (16) boyfriend. Lara (14) is John's little sister, and also a really good friend of mine. Now here's the dilemma I also have this other friend called Max (16), now john doesn't trust max around his sister, lara, and max has been texting lara a lot lately and for a while me and john have been saying it's a bit weird and we both didn't really want max near lara. A couple of days ago though max asked if he could tell me a secret, so he came over and showed me a pic of him and lara together.. they have been going out for a month secretly! He told me I can't tell ANYONE but me and my sister are really close and I tell her EVERYTHING but I'm afraid that if I tell her this then she will tell john and it won't be very good.

Now this all wouldn't be that bad except for the fact that lara is sneaking out at night and max is picking her up when he doesn't have his full licence yet. I know she's still a virgin and I told him that she better stay that way for a while, but I'm also pretty dam sure they've done 'stuff' and I know its none of my business but I'm worried about her.

I haven't talked to lara about it yet, but still I'm not too sure that them going out is the best idea especially when no one knows except me... :confused:

I want to tell sasha but I've been sworn to secrecy, I want to tell John but I'm afraid he'll want to kill max and plus my friendship with max would be over completely.
    But seriously id pick the safety and happiness of lara and john over my friendship with max anytime.

Ahh so what do you reckon?
    Please tell me if you don't understand any of my weird story OK
    Thanks heaps :D
    Cheshire2008 Posts: 74, Reputation: 17

Feb 8, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Hmmm When you are sworn to secrecy things always become complicated.
    I think you answer is in your question
    "but seriously id pick the safety and happiness of lara and john over my friendship with max anytime."

Can you speak to lara directly? Tell her you are concerned or is that out of the question.

I do not think it is good for a 14 year od to sneak out
    I certainly do not think she should be fooling around
    And he doesn't have a license yet and is driving.
    Tell your friend John to stay up late and keep an eye on lara. That would definitely bust the whole thing and you haven't "Told anyone anything" right??
    Good luck
    Ps secrets never work because everyone has someone the trust so they tell that person and so on and so on.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Write it in your diary or blog and let/makeyour sister find it... that way you have a way out of admitting that you snitched... and you both can claim it was accidental... you don't want to mess up your relationship with sister... and if you are going behind her and her boyfriends back... Max can say you knew all along when the truth does come out...

Lara might not be too happy, but she can be mad at Max for spilling the beans...
    Cheshire2008 Posts: 74, Reputation: 17

Feb 8, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Hmmm One guy I like the way you think
    Sneaky creative
    Good answer!
    crazy-mambo Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Thanks heaps! :D
    Ill try out your suggestions
    I think I'm just going to tell sasha anyway
    Cause max seriously shouldn't be going out with lara and he knows it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Friends to Relationship to ? [ 3 Answers ]

I;m kind of new here, but I need help. I have a best friend, we'll call her Ashley. We have been best friends for some time now, and we have gotten to be so close. I asked her out a couple of months ago near Valentines Day and she said yes, but after 3 days I broke up with her. I just couldn't...

Question about my relationship? We are just friends.But.. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I need some advice, I am hanging out with this girl who is 16 and I am 17 and we wrap our arms around each other and sort of act as if we are going out. But we are just friends and I was wondering if its normal for a guy and girl friend to hold hands and hold each other and hug? I mean I...

Keeping friends during a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Okay... I have this friend who I have been friends with since May 2006. She moved to my small town where her dad and brother lives and I got to know her well through knowing them. We would hang out every weekend. We have a lot of good times and told each other that we feel like we've been friends...

Do you have to be good friends with boyfriend's friend for a relationship to work? [ 2 Answers ]

Does two people have to know each other really well before getting into a relationship? Or can you get to know each other while dating and thereby improving your relationship? Is it important that you are friends with his friends (meaning you can chill and hang out with his friends too, like you...

View more questions Search