Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisy27 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Cost of braces ?
    My daughter needs braces, and I don't have insurance. DOes dentists take payments? When you go to the office visit's what is usually the cost? I live in Maine.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 7, 2008, 05:28 PM
    There are few insurances that include braces, anyway, if that's a relief, I don't know. Orthodontists ALL take payment plans, it's the norm. And the prices can vary, so it doesn't hurt to shop.

Also, it doesn't hurt at all to try and negotiate the price down, though that's usually more successful when paying in a lump sum. Expect to pay something down and then every month until they come off. $4k to $6k is my guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Braces [ 4 Answers ]

My teeth are not crooked, but I hate my teeth because they are spaced out a little. I just want to have braces before I get into college or whatever. I read that uneven chewing causes major headaches and face pains, and that has been happening to me for awhile now. So I have been considering...

The cost of braces [ 1 Answers ]

How much do braces cost

Braces [ 5 Answers ]

Is it a bad idea to get braces while you are missing a tooth?

Braces [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question can you drink beer.while having braces on? Thanks you

View more questions Search