Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda16mom Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Can I have my body back from before my baby?
    :eek:
    I had a little boy on jan 18th about 3 weeks ago... I got extra on the hips, thighs, butt, and a little on the tummy... befor my son I was tiny everywhere... im very self conscious about my body... my fiancé loves my body no matter what but I still feel that if I don't got back to the way I was I'm not wearing a bathing suit, short skirts or anything tight around the tummy...

Is there any way that I can get back to my old size?? How long will it take? Is it even possible?

Can anyone help on this subject?? Any type of advise ould reallllly help!:eek: :eek:
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Y not ask the celebrety?//they sure get's their body back to normal after just few weeks!@!
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Sorry if it's written rudely. Didn't mean to write it that way.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 7, 2008, 07:44 AM
    You can tone your body with allot of exercise. You can get in the same shape you where before. I would recommend that you try a few exercises like speed walking, set ups and swimming. I could add more but the list is endless. Set some goals and work at it. For the time frame... It will all be up to how much you won't it. Work hard and you will be reworded. Never forget about your diet this will also help speed up the process. Congratulations on your new family member.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's been almost a year, can I get my baby back? [ 27 Answers ]

I am a birthmother and I suffer from depression and lost my husband 2 years before I placed my baby for adoption. I was so depressed and I was not on medication at the time I placed my child for adoption. What are the odds that I can get my child back. I am know on medication for depression and...

Does it go back to looking the same after having a baby? [ 13 Answers ]

I was just wondering if after I have my first baby if my vagina/ whatever you want to call it these days, will go back to looking normal like how it was before I had the baby? Or does it change? Like does it look bigger? Will I be really loose? I'm just so afraid that it will get really loose and...

How to get my body back. (the way it was before) [ 3 Answers ]

My title was kind of confusing, huh? Let me explain,. I gave birth 8months ago and my tummy hasn't come back to its original shape. Before, my waistline is 25 and now, its 28. When I touch it, it's like its full of fat and it is wobbly. It is summer season in our country and I would like to wear a...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

I'm back baby! [ 7 Answers ]

Well guys, its been awhile since my last post and this may be the last one for me for awhile unless you find me rifting around for the hell of it. Anyway, when I first got on this site I was a wreck. Dumped, left, abandoned, and hurt. You can read into my history if you want. But this site helped...

View more questions Search