Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Huge Orgasms?
    I've notice recently my partner's orgasms have been bigger and more powerful and there's more 'fluids' coming out too! ;) What could that mean though?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Orgasms can be accompanied by female ejaculation. Not an unusual occurrence and absolutely nothing to do with urine. This usually happens when the g spot has been especially well stimulated.
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Oh! I am a girl.. I was just concerned for my guy.. Thanks anyway.. by the way are you a guy or gal?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 04:57 PM
    There is nothing wrong with that. It happens from time to time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women orgasms [ 7 Answers ]

When I make love to my girlfriend she rarely makes a sound. I ask her if she's about to an she says I already did three times. When I you can hear me next door. She's the third girl I've dated that says she never likes to moan or say anything during lovemaking. If I had a small penis I would say...

Girlfriend orgasms too soon [ 18 Answers ]

Well I'm not sure that this is such a common problem but when having sex my girlfriend orgasms before me about 90% of the time. That's not the problem however the problem is that after she orgasms she stops the sex saying that it feels uncomfortable to keep going after she orgasms this can be quite...

Orgasms [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get...

No orgasms ever [ 11 Answers ]

I cannot have orgasms. I am 25 years old. I have been having sex since 16 and have probably had 2 or 3 orgasms ever. I am a sexual person. I am a horny person, yet never an orgasm. I am now married and very attracted to my husband but still no orgasm. I also can't masturbate. I feel dirty doing...

I have orgasms - HE doesn't [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with a great guy for over two years now. We have been living with each other for about two months and are getting married this coming April. My problem is that when we have sex, I can orgasm but he NEVER does. He stays hard the entire time, just never orgasms. He doesn't even finish...

View more questions Search