Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wing_star Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 03:39 PM
    I'm so confused!
    I'm a little confused. I am 19 but a little immature for my age. I'm not sure if I like girls or boys. I think I may be bisexual. I haven't exactly had a serious relationship with a boy before. I have fantasied about making love with both sexes. I know its normal to have a "crush" on someone of the same sex but is it normal to want to be with them?
    I quite like my friend, who is a lesbian, and was upset when she told me she had a girlfriend. A few months ago I split up with a boy. Although I didn't sleep with him I did let him touch me. I was with him for about four months but wasn't really upset when we split, I was more upset when my friend told me she had a girlfriend. I feel attracted to both sexes equally and really liked my female friend.
    Iis it normal to feel this way or am I bi? Do I just need a little more experience?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 03:44 PM
    For sure you are confused, but be patient, as you learn and grow, and the confusion will be lifted. Until you are more experienced, you will be confused. That's normal for everyone.
    IDontKnowMe Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Apr 10, 2008, 10:25 AM
    If the friend you like who is a girl is definitely lesbian then there is no way you can be with her.
    You need to start getting over her before it really starts to bring you down, because you will most likely be able tell how you truly feel about girls and boys through experience. And you won't be getting any experience for that girl if she has a girlfriends of her own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really confused. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I need some help and advice. My fiancé and I met about 7 years ago and fell deeply in love. It was something neither of us had ever experienced before and was simply amazing. About 6 months later we decided to move in together and lived together for about 5 years. During that time...

So confused. [ 65 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 18 months, we even lived together for the last 11 monhts. Last week out of nowhere he decided that we had to break up, pretty much out of nowhere. He says that he still loves me and that I'll always have the biggest part of his heart but that he is not in love with...

Confused about this [ 2 Answers ]

Jimmy's Car Repair Shop started the year with total assets of $90,000 and total liabilities of $60,000. During the year, the business recorded $150,000 in car repair revenues, $85,000 in expenses, and Jimmy withdrew $15,000. Jimmy's Capital balance at the end of the year was??

I'm confused [ 2 Answers ]

ok.... my last period was march ninth. im not due to start until April 6...but i think there is a huge possibility that i am pregnant because i have been keeping up with my ovulation and i was right in the middle of my fertile week and me and my boyfriend had sex twice once on the 21st ( no...

I am confused [ 1 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant if my period is 15 days late, I'm having ALL the symptoms of being pregnant, and I took 2 pregnancy tests and they came out negative but I'm only 5 weeks (3weeks for my baby)

View more questions Search