Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie-edwards123 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2008, 07:51 AM
    The Ex got me back
    So I recently got out of a 2 year relationship with this guy Todd, he was a really great guy and we didn't really have a problem in our relationship but I think me loving him kind of wore off and I wasn't really seeing him often because I am more into hanging out with friends right now. My ex is Pat, we went out for 3 years and we were pretty youg at the time so the relationship was jkind of immature I guess you could say , we were eachothers first loves and we've kept in touch since we broke up too . We also see each other a lot because all his friends are my friends so if there are ever parties going on we usually are both there . We just got back together and everything is pretty perfect but I feel really bad because my Ex Todd has no idea and I'm not sure if I should tell him. I pretty much broke his heart when we broke up and I wanted to be single at the time and then I moved on.. is this all wrong ?
    DMBacoustic Posts: 65, Reputation: 15

Feb 6, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Its not wrong, but yea it will suck for Todd. I don't think you should make any effort to tell him. If he asks then you should probably just tell him the truth. He might even think that you broke up with him for Pat, but you can't worry about that. Its your life live it the way you want. If you look on the bright side for Todd maybe this can make him stronger in the long run, and I think if he found out you've moved on it could help him go through the whole process a lot faster knowing its definitely over.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 09:39 AM
    You certainly have a lot of relationships, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...le-159516.html
    But I wouldn't worry too much, just be nice to the exes.
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Feb 6, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Ryan, Wayne, Todd, and Pat? 2 years? 3 years? Are you making all this up or maybe changing 'months' to 'years'?

Anyway, you are needy and insecure. Don't talk to Todd, he doesn't need to hear that his heart is crushed more than it already is. You need to learn to love yourself more than you already to do get rid of you dependency on relationships.

Feb 6, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Haha okay so the names I put are all made up that's it and Pat and Ryan are the same person I just changed the name and Wayne and Todd are the same person I just changed the name yet again lol here I might as well say # 1 is Pat/Ryan and # 2 is Wayne/Todd so # 1 and I went out from 14 -17 then I was single for a few months then I went out with #2 after from 17 - 19 get it ? Yes okay and I'm not really dependent on relationships cause being single is really fun lol , I just don't stay single long cause I meet nice guys a lot , and I'm into long term relationships I guess cause it happens and # 2 he will find out soon anyway like I live in a small town where everyone knows everything almost. And I'm really not that bad lol

Feb 6, 2008, 10:58 AM
    How would you know if being single is fun when you've been in relationships for the last 5 years?

Feb 6, 2008, 11:01 AM
    True but I was for a few months in between and me and the second guy beroke up for a month before and sure it can be fun I just can't do it long lol

Feb 6, 2008, 11:04 AM
    If you can't stay single for long, yes that means you're dependent. And this isn't good for yourself, or for your partners in relationships. How can really learn to love someone if you you can't love yourself?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 01:33 PM
    I have to agree with the posters, you are dependent, and need a guys attention. Why else would you bring an old question back here, and change the names?? Haven't you noticed in both your posts on this topic, you are always caught between the affections of two guys?? You go back and forth, depending which way your emotional wind is blowing. Stay out of relationships for a while, and find who the real you is, and be happy with her. It may end the confusion for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search