Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    narolis Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 08:51 PM
    I lost my love who was also my best friend
    It was the most important person I ever meet in my life. And that even before we been together, she was so special to me. I never been so close of anything or anyone.

I gave all my trust and love to this person. She made me feel like never before, the only one who can make me feel all those feeling and make me dream again and again about her. She gave me the best days of my entire life.

I miss her so much. She was all that I ever wanted in a lover and even more. Sometime I just can’t stop thinking about her (more that usually, I think about her all the time) and it’s hard to think that I will never see her again like before.

Her sweet smile, hear her voice, her beautiful face, all the littles things that she do that drive me crazy and make me fall more and more in love with her each time, take her in my arms, to whisper at her ears how much I love her, that she is the last person I see before going to sleep together and the first when we wake up and that I dreamed of her all nights long...

All my life I was lonely (I have lost of friends but don’t see them very often) until I meet her and became my very best friends. But now she left me. I juste can’t go back the way I was before her. She changed my life. I don’t know what to do I keep dreaming and think again and again about her. I just can’t live without her, she is all I need.

GOD I MISS HER
    I LOVE YOU
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 5, 2008, 08:57 PM
    I think we're going to need a little more info before we can give you better advice. How old are you guys? How long did you guys go out? Why did she break-up with you? etc...

Feb 5, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatewestseneca
    I think we're gonna need a little more info before we can give you better advice. How old are you guys? how long did you guys go out? why did she break-up with you? etc...
    I'm 22 she's too we only got some month difference (but I'm older).
    We were together for about 1½ year (a little more)
    She break-up because she said that she doesn't think we are meant to be together all our life.
    katie-edwards123 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Sometimes things don't work out for a reason and she might just not be ready to settle down yet. I was in a relationship for 3 years and I broke up with him for that reason and because I just felt like I needed to figure out my own life. I'm sure she still cares for you and wouldn't want you to be upset, hopefully things work out for you though !
    DMBacoustic Posts: 65, Reputation: 15

Feb 6, 2008, 08:27 AM
    "I gave all my trust and love to this person. She made me feel like never before, the only one who can make me feel all those feeling and make me dream again and again about her. She gave me the best days of my entire life."

You should never give all of this to just one person. Perhaps this will be a good lesson for you. When you start loving yourself and putting yourself first and making yourself happy, everything seems to fall into place. And don't feel like you're alone everybody goes through this at one time or another. Just try to keep busy and live your life.

I was in a similar spot as you. I'm 22 and me and my ex broke up after two years, she was my best friend and all that crap, and really the first person I've ever been that close too. At first when we broke up I thought that another girl like her would never come along. But I think sometimes we just miss the relationship more than the person as bad as that sounds. Everybody always says "well she was the one, this time it was different." You will learn eventually that this isn't true, just try and making yourself happy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 08:51 AM
    You sound just like me, 36 something years ago. She was my high school sweetheart, and she left after 3 years together. Guess what? Many females later, I have a wife of 30 something years, and kids and grandkids, the whole shot. You will eventually move on with your life, but will hurt a lot in the meantime, as you grow and learn how to cope with life on its own terms. Please read the links in my signature, for some ways to deal with the pain your going through.

Feb 19, 2008, 09:15 PM
    I do miss the relation, I'm so sick to be alone. I just can't wait to meet the one (I thought it was her).

But I miss my best friend too, she was so special and mean a lot to me.

I read the links you gave me, but I still feel this emptiness inside me.
    I miss my love, I miss my best friend, I miss just hang around with her...
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 19, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Failed relationships are training grounds and just as your back's turned you'll be surprised... as your solitude subsides in your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do. But you have to know when to let go...
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 19, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatewestseneca
    I think we're gonna need a little more info before we can give you better advice. How old are you guys? how long did you guys go out? why did she break-up with you? etc...

YES thanks for posting this because I didn't know what to expect had to make sure she was still alive the way he was talking...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

I lost my best friend. [ 10 Answers ]

I just thought I would share my story... 8 days ago on Monday I lost my best friend, my pet cockatiel Louie and I have been devastated since than. He flew out the door that was cracked and I immediately went searching for him and I also had hundreds of fliers made up to put in the...

I have lost a friend [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I have lost a friend who I would really like to contact again. His name is Colin Watts and he is now 23 years old. His birthday is on 11th October 1982/1983. He lives in Wigan and he used to live at 36B Charles Street in Wigan but got kicked out and I don't know where to find him now. Please...

View more questions Search